You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FAO Greghogg

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
When I had KQ in position.

You said you put me on that exact hand.

Given the way you played that hand, the only logical hand that beat me was if you were holding the ace of diamonds (and another diamond)

You might have been thinking about what I had, but you didnt think about what I thought you had.

Comments

• edited August 2013
    In Response to FAO Greghogg:
    When I had KQ in position. You said you put me on that exact hand. Given the way you played that hand, the only logical hand that beat me was if you were holding the ace of diamonds (and another diamond) You might have been thinking about what I had, but you didnt think about what I thought you had.
    Posted by calcalfold
    ye fair point- nh wp!

That was probably my only bluff of a 3 hour session at 4nl fwiw- I would usually have at least a set and I can have 333 and a lucky rivered ace.

may as well post it for advertising/flaming purposes
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Poplar134 Small blind  £0.02 £0.02 £4.00
    calcalfold Big blind  £0.04 £0.06 £3.96
      Your hole cards

sida Fold     
    jimmyjam04 Raise  £0.12 £0.18 £5.92
    GREGHOGG Call  £0.12 £0.30 £7.91
    Poplar134 Fold     
    calcalfold Call  £0.08 £0.38 £3.88
    Flop

• K

calcalfold Check     
    jimmyjam04 Check     
    GREGHOGG Bet  £0.29 £0.67 £7.62
    calcalfold Call  £0.29 £0.96 £3.59
    jimmyjam04 Fold     
    Turn

calcalfold Check     
    GREGHOGG Bet  £0.72 £1.68 £6.90
    calcalfold Call  £0.72 £2.40 £2.87
    River

• A

calcalfold Check     
    GREGHOGG All-in  £6.90 £9.30 £0.00
    calcalfold All-in  £2.87 £12.17 £0.00
    GREGHOGG Unmatched bet  £4.03 £8.14 £4.03
    calcalfold Show
    • K
    • Q

GREGHOGG Show

calcalfold Win Pair of Kings £7.52  £7.52
  • edited August 2013
    standard tbh either nuts or missed flush draw
  • edited August 2013
    thing is ya line dnt make much sense as ya bet bet now ya all in when ace comes 
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: FAO Greghogg:
    thing is ya line dnt make much sense as ya bet bet now ya all in when ace comes 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU

Axdd / 33 / 99  ........
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: FAO Greghogg : Axdd / 33 / 99  ........
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Ty!!!! exactly... 99 is less likely but ye, I believe I can have that too!

• edited August 2013
    exactly 3 hands not much :p 
  • edited August 2013

Well Ax dd is a lot more than 1 actual hand, there are 12 different x's that would be valid peels on the button 150xbb deep, 8/9 left by the river if you remove A9dd, A3dd and AKdd which would have been 3bet pre. AQdd possibly too.

Prob is we're trying to make people fold top pair @ nl4.

Fighting a losing battle.

I'd probably slow down ott. But as played I have to ship the river against a tight winning nl4 reg!
  • edited August 2013
    I understand Greg, I think a lot of players may have folded to the river shove. I considered it, but it didnt tell a story that I believed.

IDCU - nuts? the nuts would have been AAA. cant see him ever playing AA like that.

Doh, Axdd totally, only thing I was worried about. Couldnt see 33/99 donking out for 75% pot then 75% potting the next street too.
  • edited August 2013
    I understand Greg, I think a lot of players may have folded to the river shove. I considered it, but it didnt tell a story that I believed. IDCU - nuts? the nuts would have been AAA. cant see him ever playing AA like that. Doh, Axdd totally, only thing I was worried about. Couldnt see 33/99 pot donking out then potting the next street.
    Posted by calcalfold
    I didnt donk out or pot anything.

I was IP throughout the hand and my river bet was overpot.

• edited August 2013
    yip just noticed that. makes 33/99 more likely now. But at the time I was not feeling it.
  • edited August 2013
    I understand Greg, I think a lot of players may have folded to the river shove. I considered it, but it didnt tell a story that I believed. IDCU - nuts? the nuts would have been AAA. cant see him ever playing AA like that. Doh, Axdd totally, only thing I was worried about. Couldnt see 33/99 donking out for 75% pot then 75% potting the next street too.
    Posted by calcalfold
    I think you need to edit it again.
  • edited August 2013
    Greg, out of interest does your calling range often include suited on the button? interested to know if you have success with this. thinking about it I kinda like your post flop in a way.