You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thurs night Live Show with Fowler and Ryan ***official show thread*** 7pm Ch861

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
Hey,

On tonight's show Ryan joins me from 7-midnight to talk all things poker. It's also Bounty Hunter night, so good luck if you are playing.

7pm-8pm – Tonight on Sky Poker – Live coverage of the Master Cash tables 
 8pm-9pm – Poker Clinic – Please send in any requested hands that you would like us to take at. 9pm-10pm – Ask the Expert 
10pm-11pm – Top Of The Pots – A countdown of the 15 biggest cash hands of the week from the televised Master Cash tables. 11pm-12pm – Sky Poker Highlights  – Highlights from the late stages of the £12,000 Sky Sports Bounty Hunter. Will hopefully get down to a final table before the end of the show.

Ways to get in touch with us:
skyopen@bskyb.com#skypokertv

see you all later x

Comments

• edited August 2013
    Hi Anna and Ryan, hope the show goes well tonight. Just thought I'd let u know im going to my first ever SPT.Played 4 sats totalling £44.80 bubbled a seat twice but made a profit of £43,20, then last night played the £12 direct and won my seat.

C'ant wait to meet everyone and taste the atmosphere,and good luck to all fellow DRAGON team members.

Cya all in NEWCASTLE.

Phil.Hemingway.
  • edited August 2013
    Congratulations Anna. You have started the 20000th thread in General Poker Chat! Not sure if there is any prize for this. It's worth asking sky though. You never know your luck!
  • edited August 2013
    Hey!

Hand History #680638359 Master Cash 1

Can i please have this hand analysed.

I think my line throughout the hand is pretty bad. Do i just need to bet all the way, just so scared of losing your customer!
  • edited August 2013
    Hi anna + ryan have a great show 

1 for the poker clinic here  was on same table as ryan last nite 

Late stages of the mini rebuy on thursday evening 

Is this the right move here on the flop and do i have enough fold equity ? 

• edited August 2013
    Im sure you are both aware but someone managed a pretty decent result on sky last night. He is a good friend of mine, please can you congratulate Jamie on taking down the main.

That is the only result of note from last night!
  • edited August 2013
    Hand History #680687540 (14:21 15/08/2013)

New to cash and have started pretty well, please cover the cards.

Questions: 1) Should I be raising the turn ?
                    2) Should I be bet folding the river? Or is this risking someone to come over the top as a bluff?

Looking forward to a great show and always enjoy Ryans analysis!

Regards,

Kalie
  • edited August 2013
    Some one won the main Matt? Happens every day.  (Still worthy of a very well played though).

More relevant, and that which distinguishes the men from the boys, as well you know,  is someone won a jackpot prize.

Mr TommyD. Sets him way above us mere mortals, eh Matt?

• edited August 2013
    Well, if Tommy's getting a mention for his jackpot win, I want a shout out for winning £2.50 on the cash tables on Tuesday night.

That's an equivalent achievement for me.

gg Tommy
  • edited August 2013
    Hi Anna and Ryan have a good show tonight,see if I can make the final table!

Thanks Sky Poker for the £100 prize in the Golden Ticket Rewards!
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Thurs night Live Show with Fowler and Ryan ***official show thread*** 7pm Ch861:
    Hand History #680687540 (14:21 15/08/2013) New to cash and have started pretty well, please cover the cards. Questions: 1) Should I be raising the turn ?                 2) Should I be bet folding the river? Or is this risking someone to come over the top as a bluff? Looking forward to a great show and always enjoy Ryans analysis! Regards, Kalie
    Posted by Batkin88
    Thanks for the request, which cash table is the hand from?
  • edited August 2013
    So my last show with you guys for a long time :(((

And when I return I will be a mrs!

Last words!!? Advice!?
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Thurs night Live Show with Fowler and Ryan ***official show thread*** 7pm Ch861:
    So my last show with you guys for a long time :((( And when I return I will be a mrs! Last words!!? Advice!?
    Posted by MissFowler
    Yeah, get used to hearing "get the dinner on, wifey!".

Only joking. Wish you all the very best xxx Happy times.

• edited August 2013
    Gene Hackman, Nick Faldo, Bradley Cooper and Philip Schofield?

Unusual tastes, Anna.

...and that's not even mentioning what you said to me about Richard Orford. ;)
  • edited August 2013
    Sorry guys it was from a normal table!

I have a different hand though if ok

Hand History #680776977 (19:34 15/08/2013)

Mastercash 3!

Question: Basically would you fold here? Is my betsizing showing weakness allowing this to possibly be a bluff?
  • edited August 2013
    Hi Anna and Ryan

I'm still pretty new to the cash side of poker. Heres a question about cbets.

Heres my hand number: 0680790033

I reraised preflop because ive seen the opening guy has been playing a fairly loose range, didn't expect SB to call too. How safe is my bet on the flop and was the sizing right? Bigger or smaller cbet?

Thanks, Reece
  • edited August 2013
    Hi Anna and Ryan I'm still pretty new to the cash side of poker. Heres a question about cbets. Heres my hand number: 0680790033 I reraised preflop because ive seen the opening guy has been playing a fairly loose range, didn't expect SB to call too. How safe is my bet on the flop and was the sizing right? Bigger or smaller cbet? Thanks, Reece
    Posted by CUFCrp90
    Thanks for the request, which cash table is the hand from?
  • edited August 2013
    Watching anna's analysis 2nite it has become clear that she's only happy when she has a good grip on the nuts in her hand!
  • edited August 2013
    enjoying the show

Anna being particularly blond tonight - bit like my poker - guess Ryan will be working hard this evening

keep it up
  • edited August 2013
    Nitty MissFowler:
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    cactusjac Small blind  £0.02 £0.02 £4.96
    j0hns0ns Big blind  £0.04 £0.06 £4.18
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • A

BorinLoner Raise  £0.12 £0.18 £5.16
    carrotttop Fold     
    MissFowler Raise  £0.20 £0.38 £3.53
    chancjr Fold     
    cactusjac Fold     
    j0hns0ns Fold     
    BorinLoner Raise  £0.48 £0.86 £4.68
    MissFowler Call  £0.40 £1.26 £3.13
    Flop

• K
    • A

BorinLoner Bet  £0.95 £2.21 £3.73
    MissFowler Call  £0.95 £3.16 £2.18
    Turn

BorinLoner Bet  £3.16 £6.32 £0.57
    MissFowler All-in  £2.18 £8.50 £0.00
    BorinLoner Unmatched bet  £0.98 £7.52 £1.55
    BorinLoner Show
    • K
    • A

MissFowler Show

River

• K

BorinLoner Win Full House, Kings and Aces £6.95  £8.50

hehe
  • edited August 2013
    Hand ID   680796082 - Hand from tonights main 

Brutal lol
  • edited August 2013
    Its from master cash table 1 Anna!
  • edited August 2013
    I wuld just like to say, I really like Anna, I would love to poker..............Oops I meant play poker with her.
  • edited August 2013
    Thanks for showing me mixing it up on the cash tables.  Thats the only time I have ever bluffed.  I always have it.

ALWAYS.

;)
  • edited August 2013
    How could anyone forget your "admiration" for Gene Hackman?

New Aliases? Ten characters or fewer, remember:

AnnaFowler is ten characters but who would want to be called that? (Are you changing "Fowler"?)

Tikay was calling you 'Shrilly' the other day. That's a good alias.

RowdyRoddy is one I like. Always reminds me of you.
  • edited August 2013
    So my last show with you guys for a long time :((( And when I return I will be a mrs! Last words!!? Advice!?
    Posted by MissFowler
    Hi Anna,

You will enjoy every minute of your wedding day,it will stay with you until yuur last breath!

Just remember, Marriage has it's ups and downs, in and outs!

It is a game of give and take!

As long as you both shall compromise , it will last forever.

I am living proof!

Got married in 1964 March 28th!

47 years going onto 48

A son and a daughter, 6 grand sons, 2 great grand daughters,and a great grand son!
  • edited August 2013
    Missed most of show but is Tikay getting married? 
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Thurs night Live Show with Fowler and Ryan ***official show thread*** 7pm Ch861 : Hi Anna, You will enjoy every minute of your wedding day,it will stay with you until yuur last breath! Just remember, Marriage has it's ups and downs, in and outs! It is a game of give and take! As long as you both shall compromise , it will last forever. I am living proof! Got married in 1964 March 28th! 47 years going onto 48 A son and a daughter, 6 grand sons, 2 great grand daughters,and a great grand son!
    Posted by wynne1938

wp wynne

• edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Thurs night Live Show with Fowler and Ryan ***official show thread*** 7pm Ch861 : Hi Anna, You will enjoy every minute of your wedding day,it will stay with you until yuur last breath! Just remember, Marriage has it's ups and downs, in and outs! It is a game of give and take! As long as you both shall compromise , it will last forever. I am living proof! Got married in 1964 March 28th! 47 years going onto 48 A son and a daughter, 6 grand sons, 2 great grand daughters,and a great grand son!
    Posted by wynne1938
    Amazing :)

Thank you x
  • edited August 2013
    Posted by wynne1938
    Sorrry Anna,
    Just got reminded,it is 49 years going onto 50!
  • edited August 2013
    Dear Anna

I married my best friend and being Mrs Bromley is the best feeling in the world.  I pinch myself every morning at my run good!

I will pass on to you the advice that was passed down to me.  Make a pact to meet the new Mr Fowler on the hour, every hour on your wedding day.  Time passes in a flash and there are so many demands on your time that if you don't make the effort to meet, the day may well finish without you spending it together.

Have the most wonderful day and our best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous future.

Bromleys xx