You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Open Request to the Mods.

edited December 2009 in Sky Poker Tournaments

Dear Mods,

My name is tikay, & I'm proud to be a Member of the innovative, hard-working, & WINNING TKO Team, "Team tikay".

WE - all of my Team - work very hard. We set up Management Teams, start Threads, Rail each other, invent sayings (BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!), have Official Welsh People, Hecklers, A Man of the Cloth, WMD's, & generally do it properly.

But Team Orford keep......

1) Copying our ideas, 2 weeks later.

2) Posting on our Private Threads. They have NO RIGHT.

I want all those Team Orford peasants & donkeys BANNED please if they continue as they have hitherto.

Any Orforder that Posts on a Team tikay Thread will suffer at the hands of our Heckling Crew, too. We will FIND YOU & HECKLE YOU.

THEY HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Open Request to the Mods.:
    Dear Mods, My name is tikay, & I'm proud to be a Member of the innovative, hard-working, & WINNING TKO Team, "Team tikay". WE - all of my Team - work very hard. We set up Management Teams, start Threads, Rail each other, invent sayings (BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!), have Official Welsh People, Hecklers, A Man of the Cloth, WMD's, & generally do it properly. But Team Orford keep...... 1) Copying our ideas, 2 weeks later. 2) Posting on our Private Threads. They have NO RIGHT. I want all those Team Orford peasants & donkeys BANNED please if they continue as they have hitherto. Any Orforder that Posts on a Team tikay Thread will suffer at the hands of our Heckling Crew, too. We will FIND YOU & HECKLE YOU. THEY HAVE BEEN WARNED.
    Posted by Tikay10
    WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  • edited December 2009
    Peasant and proud.

Donkey and proud.

You're such a snob!
  • edited December 2009
    Heckling crew = LML as she is the only 1 never distracted with playing at the same time as she has donked her chips off within 5 minutes.

*DISCLAIMER
    5 minutes may be too generous ;)
  • edited December 2009

MODS - Ban the Donkeys please. They wuz warned.

Talk about "noisy neighbours".....
  • edited December 2009
    Please Mr Mod, these nasty Orfordites are giving us more of a fight than we anticipated.

Its my ball and i'm not playing, i'm going home.

As Phil said on tuesday

BOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2009
    Hi Tikay. I , as an Orfordite have never Invaded a Team Tikay private thread and would hesitate to do so. but seeing this is just a ' request to the mods thread' I will say It here Instead. WE'VE GOT PHIL12UK  BOOOOOMMMM. HAPPY DAYS!
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Open Request to the Mods.:
    Heckling crew = LML as she is the only 1 never distracted with playing at the same time as she has donked her chips off within 5 minutes. *DISCLAIMER 5 minutes may be too generous ;)
    Posted by phil12uk
    To be fair it's only because we're paying her to do it. Everyone, even Mrs Mop down the road, knows that LML is an Orsome Lass really :)

• edited December 2009
    Sounds to me like the frightened rantings of a desperate gnome who derserted his troops in their hour of need!!!

Oh, and they're gonna need many more hours to recover from this Tuesday!!!

TEAM ORFORD - BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

• edited December 2009
    Sounds to me like the frightened rantings of a desperate gnome who derserted his troops in their hour of need!!!

Oh, and they're gonna need many more hours to recover from this Tuesday!!!

TEAM ORFORD - BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

• edited December 2009
    Heckling crew = LML as she is the only 1 never distracted with playing at the same time as she has donked her chips off within 5 minutes. *DISCLAIMER 5 minutes may be too generous ;)
    Posted by phil12uk

ER.. NO. Not true... I have a whole team now..
  • edited December 2009
    I'll not have this vile besmirching of my good name!!

THIS MEANS WAR!!!!!

• edited December 2009
    Dear Mods, My name is tikay, & I'm proud to be a Member of the innovative, hard-working, & WINNING TKO Team, "Team tikay". WE - all of my Team - work very hard. We set up Management Teams, start Threads, Rail each other, invent sayings (BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!), have Official Welsh People, Hecklers, A Man of the Cloth, WMD's, & generally do it properly. But Team Orford keep...... 1) Copying our ideas, 2 weeks later. 2) Posting on our Private Threads. They have NO RIGHT. I want all those Team Orford peasants & donkeys BANNED please if they continue as they have hitherto. Any Orforder that Posts on a Team tikay Thread will suffer at the hands of our Heckling Crew, too. We will FIND YOU & HECKLE YOU. THEY HAVE BEEN WARNED.
    Posted by Tikay10
    ahem and what do you mean by that????? I am proper welsh you cheeky mare! lol
  • edited December 2009
    Don't worry Tikay and Lisa. You have a number of hecklers for the next round and we will do our job.
    We are noting the Orfordites who have infiltrated this thread and they will be heckled.
  • edited December 2009
    The amount of heckling i received at the hands of Tikay and LML (although being heckled by the Longster does have it's good points!!) at the start of leg 3 of TKO was unbelievable so i've got a few plans up my sleeve should i get busted out early which as we all know ain't gonna happen because for both me and Phil who won leg 3, if either of us won 1 of the 2 remaining legs that would virtually seal Team Orford's MVP prize of £100 so i'm upping my game 510% for the last 2 legs!!!
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by Tikay10
    This is libelous so here is my reply

Dear Mods,

My name is Kalooki8 & I'm proud to be a Member of the innovative, hard-working, & WINNING TKO Team, "Team Orford".

WE - all of my Team - work very hard. We set up Management Teams, start Threads, Rail each other, invent sayings (BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!), have Official  People, Hecklers, A Man of the Cloth, WMD's, & generally do it properly.

But Team TK keep......

1) Copying our ideas, 2 weeks later.

2) Posting on our Private Threads. They have NO RIGHT.

I want all those Team TK peasants & donkeys BANNED please if they continue as they have hitherto.

Any TK that Posts on a Team Orford Thread will suffer at the hands of our Heckling Crew, too. We will FIND YOU & HECKLE YOU.

THEY HAVE BEEN WARNED.
  • edited December 2009
    Don't worry Tikay and Lisa. You have a number of hecklers for the next round and we will do our job. We are noting the Orfordites who have infiltrated this thread and they will be heckled.
    Posted by apollo_11
    Well done apollo.

Permission to heckle them like they've never been heckled before?

REQUEST APPROVED.

GO FORTH & HECKLE
  • edited December 2009
    The amount of heckling i received at the hands of Tikay and LML (although being heckled by the Longster does have it's good points!!) at the start of leg 3 of TKO was unbelievable so i've got a few plans up my sleeve should i get busted out early which as we all know ain't gonna happen because for both me and Phil who won leg 3, if either of us won 1 of the 2 remaining legs that would virtually seal Team Orford's MVP prize of £100 so i'm upping my game 510% for the last 2 legs!!!
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    You think so Mr BiggestLuckyLuckBox from Luck-Ville?

You ain't seen NOTHING yet.

Team tikay have enlarged & strengthened their heckling Team, led by Lisa, in readiness for Tuesday's Roulette.

We shall Heckle for Hengerland.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Open Request to the Mods. : You think so Mr BiggestLuckyLuckBox from Luck-Ville? You ain't seen NOTHING yet. Team tikay have enlarged & strengthened their heckling Team, led by Lisa, in readiness for Tuesday's Roulette. We shall Heckle for Hengerland.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Have you recruited Sarah Champion on your heckling team, if so then i will soooooo submit to defeat!!!!

It's going to be 2-2 and then the joys of the snoozestack for all the marbles where your all going down faster then a Thierry Henry dive in the penalty box!!!!

PS: Ain't Hengerland somewhere near a disused bunker just off the Orkneys?.