You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO!! Here's where it all started!!!

This is the moment, when, a few months ago.. after several hours of begging and pleading.. Ost-Rich was denied entry into the illustrious ranks of Team Tikay.

The very moment of the inception of Team Orford.. and where it all kicked off.

In hindsight I supposed we should have just let him come with us, but There's only so many times you can deal with a person sneaking up behind you and shouting 'BOO' and then running away giggling like a schoolgirl...before it gets..well, dull.

As you can see from this photo from our Team Tikay annual day out last year.. he's at it again. The rest of us are just ignoring him in this particuar picture. Except Greg who whipped his weapon out.

Sophiesmum had her work cut out calming him down and  and we didn't stay too long after that... Plus I think Anjie was cold as she'd forgot to put any actual clothes over her bikini..

Sadly for us, he convinced Phil12uk (who real handy with a shield) and OnlyoneCT (Who's a bit younger in this pic) to go with him with promises of Riches untold.. Or one Rich at least. Never understood it myself. But we miss them everyday and in our hearts they will always be Tikayers.

I hear now that he's taken up with a right rabble, including all sorts of creatures, Donkeys, Fish, Machka's, A rare Elsadog, a Hartigan and the like.. As well as something called a Jaegerbomb.. Which is apparently some kind of weapon of mass destruction.. We shall see.

Shame really..

He used to be such a nice boy.

Comments