You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Does your town have freaky characters?

edited December 2009 in The Shed
I live in a small town on the South Cheshire / North Staffs border and it seems to have more freaky characters than Royston Vasey.

As you drive through town you get to see...

Fish Beard / Tramp Man - Isn't actually a tramp, just does a good impression. Sits on the bench all day with dirty mouldy hands and a massive filthy beard.

Business Man - Immaculately dressed in suit and stands inside the bus shelter with his umbrella up (dry day). Never actually gets on a bus.

Skirt Man - Old guy, wears a black skirt with black tights and rides around on a rubbish ladies bike - with a basket on it!

Spider Legs Girl - stands dead still on the pavement staring across the road. Has a permanent creepy smile and wheres skirts to show off her very hairy legs which being black hairs are clearly visible from the car.

Nuclear Woman - walks around town, all year round, in what appears to be a full anti-chemical / radiation suit.

Are all towns like this or should I move?

Comments

• edited December 2009
    LOL, oh yes.

Type `dave of crewe` into facebook search. (edit, found a link)

This guy and his brother used to live next door to me and my mate.  We put his profile on.  Anyone from Crewe will know him.  He is bonkers.  They used to have loads of bonfires in the back garden and me and my mate would lob aerosols on, and he would go nuts, jumping in the fire to get them out.
    We would also give him free beer in the garden coz when he had a few he was even more entertaining.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=2448236843&ref=search&sid=762751806.998169427..1
  • edited December 2009
    there is a guy who walks down the main road with a trolly and someone created a facebook fanpage for him that he doesnt know about,lol.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Does your town have freaky characters?:
    there is a guy who walks down the main road with a trolly and someone created a facebook fanpage for him that he doesnt know about,lol.
    Posted by namesb0nd
    Its a wheelbarrow.  He has been spotted miles away from his house with it
  • edited December 2009
    Short lift lady(im talking 4ft) that use to be the lift assistant in debenhams
    Big set of keys man,  has them on a chain hanging from his trouser and walks everywhere (always hear him before you see him)
    Baglady greeny not seen her in a while but she walked round with loads of bags and use to spit at you if you said anything to her , even hello (and the spit is a proper big sniff and bring it up spit) she got me a few times when i was younger walking to school
    Co-Op Curry Man , nothing really stands out about him until a few weeks ago when he asked me if i wanted to go for a curry next door pointing out it was "two for the price of one" on a Sunday.Not sure if he was after a cheap meal or a good time but either way it freaked me out ( i only went in there for a Double Decker)
  • edited December 2009
    THERE USED TO BE A GUY IN BOGNOR A FEW YEARS BACK WHO HAD WORN THE SAME HAT FOR THAT LONG THAT HIS HAIR ACTUALLY GREW THROUGH IT HE USED TO WALK UP AND DOWN LONDON ROAD ALL DAY FLICKING HIS HAT ON AND OFF IT USED TO FREAK THE CR*P OUT OF THE TOURISTS