You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Freeroll Idea!!!!

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
After seeing tonights 5,000 point freeroll i thought great idea, then after thinking about it (about 1 min then lol), not a great idea.  I think this will be a better idea.

Sky need to do i monthly 5,000 point freeroll where prizes are worth something more then on offer here.

1st - 5th primo seat.
6th - 10th 12k sky sports b/h seats
11th - 20th £11 main tickets (so can choose which night to play on a night that suits)
21st - 30th £5.50 Mini Seats tickets (again tickets, so you can choose a night that suits you)

total prizes = £605 for 5,000 points seems fair, as at moment can play with the same 5,000 points.
2k b/h seat 50pts 1st - 10th seat worth £11 = £110 so 100 of these can be played at total prizepoll of £1100

This spt freeroll will appeal for some, and others on here with 5,000+ points do not want to play for little mtt's.
So please SKY bring this to the table once a month. It might bring in more players as you need rake to earn POINTS so all in all this will work.

Points and prizes can be altered, but using my example as a guideline.

Gl all at the tables.