You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

:-(

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
Donttelmum Small blind  £0.10 £0.10 £17.70
andrizu Big blind  £0.20 £0.30 £19.80
  Your hole cards
  • A
  • A

Lambert180 Fold     
DaniBhoy8 Raise  £1.00 £1.30 £32.90
dhawkins92 Fold     
jpizzle Fold     
Donttelmum Raise  £3.20 £4.50 £14.50
andrizu Fold     
DaniBhoy8 Call  £2.30 £6.80 £30.60
Flop

• A
  • A

Donttelmum Check     
DaniBhoy8 Check     
Turn

Donttelmum Check     
DaniBhoy8 Bet  £3.40 £10.20 £27.20
Donttelmum Raise  £6.80 £17.00 £7.70
DaniBhoy8 All-in  £27.20 £44.20 £0.00
Donttelmum All-in  £7.70 £51.90 £0.00
DaniBhoy8 Unmatched bet  £16.10 £35.80 £16.10
Donttelmum Show
  • A
  • A

DaniBhoy8 Show

River

• K

DaniBhoy8 Win Straight Flush to the 5 £34.01  £50.11

Comments

• edited August 2013
    Lesson Learnt!  Don't slow play!
  • edited August 2013
    Wow, Can't do alot about that one!

Ul
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: :-(:
    Lesson Learnt!  Don't slow play!
    Posted by Donttelmum[/QUOTE

HUH????

Same result regardless of how u bet post flop. Someone who peels a big bet pre with 42s is not folding on that flop!- and ofc we don't want them to fold. U played it fine imo!
  • edited August 2013
    HUH???? Same result regardless of how u bet post flop. Someone who peels a big bet pre with 42s is not folding on that flop!- and ofc we don't want them to fold. U played it fine imo!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Pretty sure he was joking brah :P

ul DTM. Although with the volume you play, you're prolly used to beats this by now, yeah?
    Put it this way, the fact that you're thread title is just an emoticon, instead of the typical...
    "omfg sky is so rigggged so sick i get unlucky all time every day wtf is this so unreal joke game what a joke online sucks i hate my life im unluckyest persun ever ARHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!1!1!1"
    is credit to ya, for sure.

Anywho, nh ul dude. Get some deets up on that prop bet too btw!
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: :-( :
    Lesson Learnt!  Don't slow play! Posted by Donttelmum[/QUOTE HUH???? Same result regardless of how u bet post flop. Someone who peels a big bet pre with 42s is not folding on that flop!- and ofc we don't want them to fold. U played it fine imo!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Very true.  I thought I had it locked up too!
  • edited August 2013

I wonder what dance he was doing around his laptop when you re-raised. Prob a jig of some sort!

Unlucky :(

• edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: :-( : Pretty sure he was joking brah :P ul DTM. Although with the volume you play, you're prolly used to beats this by now, yeah? Put it this way, the fact that you're thread title is just an emoticon, instead of the typical... "omfg sky is so rigggged so sick i get unlucky all time every day wtf is this so unreal joke game what a joke online sucks i hate my life im unluckyest persun ever ARHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!1!1!1" is credit to ya, for sure. Anywho, nh ul dude. Get some deets up on that prop bet too btw!
    Posted by Smitalos
    I was joking :-).

Yea buddy, not the first time I have lost with quads but hopefully the last.

Its all good.  That's why I play at the stakes I do.  I can happily lose a few buy ins and laugh it off.

Ahh that bet.....I really don't know if I could do it.  But I guess that is what makes it fun.  Maybe a trustworthy forum member could act as a referee.
  • edited August 2013

I can see calling 78s etc in pos might be fine. But 24s? really?
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: :-( : I was joking :-). Yea buddy, not the first time I have lost with quads but hopefully the last. Its all good.  That's why I play at the stakes I do.  I can happily lose a few buy ins and laugh it off. Ahh that bet.....I really don't know if I could do it.  But I guess that is what makes it fun.  Maybe a trustworthy forum member could act as a referee.
    Posted by Donttelmum
    1. I knew it was tounge in cheek, i just had to do a Lambert style reply in his absence :)
    2. I cant ever recall losing with quads in holdem and I have played alot!
    3. Happy to be the ref, what is the bet lol?

• edited August 2013
    I've always said suited one gappers are brilliant to play, but 24s is taking it a bit far.. haha.

Unlucky lol
  • edited August 2013
    Fold flop and show just to mess with peoples heads. Let them know you can fold quads. Strike fear right in to the heart of your opponents.
  • edited August 2013
    Fold flop and show just to mess with peoples heads. Let them know you can fold quads. Strike fear right in to the heart of your opponents.
    Posted by offshoot
    lol :)
  • edited August 2013
    I have easily played over a million hands on here and I have had quads busted twice. once to a straight flush and once quad over quad.
  • edited August 2013
    Grim. Guy it was against is a huge donator as well. Which makes it that tiny bit worse. UL
  • edited August 2013
    I have easily FOLDED over a million hands on here and I have had quads busted twice. once to a straight flush and once quad over quad.
    Posted by ajs4385
    FYP :)
  • edited August 2013
    I have easily played over a million hands on here and I have had quads busted twice. once to a straight flush and once quad over quad.
    Posted by ajs4385

as if you play quads
  • edited August 2013
    More rubs itt than an Asa Akira nuru massage sesh.

In love with both right now.
  • edited August 2013

Believe me if it was profitable just playing kk+ and sets like my stalker suggests i do, I would love it.

Even pre download days when it was a goldmine on here you still had to play a bit more than that to be profitable.