You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Problem with Hands being folded during the WARM UP PREM FREEROLL

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
I was in a £5k BH Direct and £10 K Primo Direct
Also in the REM WARM UP B Free Roll.

When the free roll started ,I could not play my cards on the tables ,they kept being folded,and I was in a good position in the £5K and £10 K MTT.
Lost about 10 minutes and my advantage.
Had to log out and then log back in to get rid of the problem
Bubbled on both!

Did any body else experience this problem.

I have e-mailed Sky  Tech Support.

Waiting for response.

Comments

• edited August 2013
    Didn't have a problem tonight ...that's because I went out on the first hand lol
    But done the same as you last week, terrible lag so closed sky down and restarted.
    Seemed to be a lot better after that.

Regards Alan
  • edited August 2013

I had a problem with cards being folded when I was frantically trying to bet (on one occasion I had clicked all-in only to see my AK then folded) for about half an hour last night, I just assumed it was my connection but perhaps there was something a little more widespread?

• edited August 2013
    In Response to Problem with Hands being folded during the WARM UP PREM FREEROLL:
    I was in a £5k BH Direct and £10 K Primo Direct Also in the REM WARM UP B Free Roll. When the free roll started ,I could not play my cards on the tables ,they kept being folded,and I was in a good position in the £5K and £10 K MTT. Lost about 10 minutes and my advantage. Had to log out and then log back in to get rid of the problem Bubbled on both! Did any body else experience this problem. I have e-mailed Sky  Tech Support. Waiting for response.
    Posted by wynne1938
    Pretty sure its the poker Gods!
    You've been going so well on the tables and the horses lately!
    The gremlins are getting their own back! lol

That comment will almost certainly get you a final table seat on Thrsday Wynne.

Had a good day out at Newbury Saturday am definitely going to back Lost in the moment next time it runs!
    and to make the day complete Meatloaf performed his final concert when racing finished

• edited August 2013
    Typical response from Sky Customer care!
    Soltra M Response via email on 19/08/2013 11.40 AM Hi Wynne,Thanks for your e-mailI`m sorry to hear that, however we didn`t have any issues with our site that would directly affect your play in the game i`m afraid.Unfortunately, as these issues were not a fault on our side, we would be unable to credit you entry into the following tournaments i`m afraid.I would suggest clearing your temporary files and cookies on your device, and if you are using Google chrome, please ensure your pop up blocker is switched off as this ca prevent future similar issues from occurring.If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.Kind Regards,Soltra MCustomer Care Team
  • edited August 2013
    Thanks Sky Customer Care, you have got a heart after all!

Got my stakes refunded for the 2 MTT games!