You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Goodbye Sky

Can't say I'll miss ya
Having a few bad beats at the mo
It's time to go
Not before time
Again, same old

Bad beats,
everyday
c'mon Sky
knocked out on the stone cold bubble
only 3 times last night!
not for the first time
so it's bye to the sky

Comments

• edited August 2013
    Yeah, I would find a room with stronger players where they respect your raises.

Perhaps fire up some 2000nl on Ipoker.

Do come back and tell us how it goes.
  • edited August 2013
    Lol bad beats come on all sites and live poker,
    This must be a joke post!
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Goodbye Sky:
    Yeah, I would find a room with stronger players where they respect your raises. Perhaps fire up some 2000nl on Ipoker. Do come back and tell us how it goes.
    Posted by calcalfold
    Lol at this comment!
    Just lol
    If your struggling with beats just go a play better players
    Wiiiiii great winning formulae 
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Goodbye Sky:
    Can't say I'll miss ya Having a few bad beats at the mo It's time to go Not before time Again, same old Bad beats, everyday c'mon Sky knocked out on the stone cold bubble only 3 times last night! not for the first time so it's bye to the sky
    Posted by GELDY
    Don't worry folks he's off on his jollies to China again thats all.
  • edited August 2013
    Can't say I'll miss ya Having a few bad beats at the mo It's time to go Not before time Again, same old Bad beats, everyday c'mon Sky knocked out on the stone cold bubble only 3 times last night! not for the first time so it's bye to the sky
    Posted by GELDY
    I hope your 'Enter' key is just broken, and this wasn't an attempt at some sort of profound poetic leaving gift... ://///////////////////////////
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Goodbye Sky : I hope your 'Enter' key is just broken, and this wasn't an attempt at some sort of profound poetic leaving gift... ://///////////////////////////
    Posted by Smitalos
    I dont know what you are talking about, op kicks EA Poe into touch.
  • edited August 2013
    Geldy, take a break and then reassess everything.

Hope you make the right decision what ever you do mate, if you do leave for good I will miss you around here.
  • edited August 2013
    Are people actually falling for this?!
  • edited August 2013
    Are people actually falling for this?!
    Posted by hhyftrftdr[/QUOTE

I didn't....

100% level, Geldy is a smart guy!

Anyway, he is currently in the Primo Semi lol
  • edited August 2013

CHINA Beckons.......that's about the only thing I can make out.

Every site is rigged,
    Never play poker again
    Just watch telly every night
    Or find a new hobby
    You'll be missed.

;)
  • edited August 2013
    I was right but I've just figured out HOW he was telling us.
  • edited August 2013
    I was right but I've just figured out HOW he was telling us.
    Posted by FlyingDagg

Pity hes a chit poet!

Edit: Oh no he's not!  Its an a Acrostric!! 
  • edited August 2013
  • edited August 2013
    Posted by GELDY
    dont blame you 1 bit.....this has got to be the worst poker site on this planet......anyone else reading this get out now while you still can......It Sucks..!!!
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Goodbye Sky : dont blame you 1 bit.....this has got to be the worst poker site on this planet......anyone else reading this get out now while you still can......It Sucks..!!!
    Posted by L_F_C_1
    Tumbleweed.
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Goodbye Sky : dont blame you 1 bit.....this has got to be the worst poker site on this planet......anyone else reading this get out now while you still can......It Sucks..!!!
    Posted by L_F_C_1
    Whoosh! What's that flying over LFC1s head?
  • edited August 2013
    bye to you and i hope you find a better site.
    i think your blaming sky poker for others bad play ( maybe yours as well )
    ITS NOT THE SITES FAULT that others play badly, at 2p 4p  5p10p the play hovers between bad and awfull
    it gets even worse after the pubs shut.
    Too many times ive played AA to be beaten by K 7 or J 3 off. and when they hit to beat you THATS NOT THE SITES FAULT.
    reading a book and following it may seam to you thats the proper way to play HOWEVER 8 pints on a friday
    9 3 siuted looks a great starting hand. and calling with bottom pair is a winning hand.
    there are just too many examples of bad starting hands winning and the best hand pre flop coming 2nd.
    look to your own play and the bad play of others thats at fault.

ITS NOT THE SITE, AND ALL THE OTHER SITES ARE THE SAME, ONLY ON THEM YOU HAVE DRUNKEN EUROPEANS AND AMERICANS AS WELL.
  • edited August 2013
  • edited August 2013
    Posted by GELDY
    Give it a day or two,when you are refreshed,play a few games on another site, the bad beats will still be there, but your mates will be missing.
    Come back soon!
  • edited August 2013
    Just LOL at some of the replies even after people have pointed out the hidden meaning.
  • edited August 2013
    hi jonjo

it didn't help the mods moving & deleting threads. it would have all been a bit clearer if it was left alone in the first place. c'est la vie.

anyway thanks TommyD & Wynne for your kind words of encouragement, but to avoid any more dolphins being caught up in the fishing net I guess I should highlight here as well the acrostic nature of the poem.

First: 15/8/2010
    Last: 18/8/2013
    Can't say I'll miss ya
    Having a few bad beats at the mo
    It's time to go
    Not before time
    Again, same old

Bad beats,
    everyday
    c'mon Sky
    knocked out on the stone cold bubble
    only 3 times last night!
    not for the first time
    so it's bye to the sky
    and sky poker, and its forums (fora, whatever) is not available behind the great firewall of China, hence my goodbye Sky comment.

and no problem with 3 bubbles in a night, as it is likely to be followed by a WIN - boom, and so it was
  • edited August 2013
    followed by

First: 15/8/2010
    Last: 19/8/2013
    i'm off

don't you get it
    to a place i want to go

it's been epic
    and it's been tough
    like eating a hot chilli
    you have to live through the pain
    again and again, baa
  • edited August 2013

W o t e v a..........

Good riddance!

(bring us back a stick of rock though please)  :)
  • edited August 2013
    Worst site ever for bad beats,quads are the norm,aces always get cracked,and full of numpty wannabe bandits,off to find a decent game of poker elsewhere,by the way I also cancelled my tv subscription as its just as bad,no more money to sky,bye bye donkland.
  • edited August 2013
    Worst site ever for bad beats,quads are the norm,aces always get cracked,and full of numpty wannabe bandits,off to find a decent game of poker elsewhere,by the way I also cancelled my tv subscription as its just as bad,no more money to sky,bye bye donkland.
    Posted by stefros
    Ha ha ha...great first(and last) post...someone give this guy a freebie!
  • edited August 2013
    Stefros first and last post, you are already missed :-)