You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight Live with Rich and Reds ***official show thread***

2»

Comments

• edited August 2013
    hi rich
    you need to have a word with wardrobe dept,
    that shirt is well dodgy round the chest area
    great show as always
    cheers
    mike
  • edited August 2013
    hi guys enjoying the show and on the master cash tables shame I didn't see a hand of mine on.
    a question  would like to ask about JJ when you get reraised after just doing the first 3 bet your self.
    the flop came 10 8 3 2 hearts which give me a difficult spot so I check raised the flop and he called should that have been enough evidence of a better pair or could AK still call?

I did make a mistake when I did bet on the river because them will be certain to only get better hands call
  • edited August 2013
    Missed a cpl of hours inbetween but good show 

Managed a min cash in Main of a £2.40 sat but think i should have waited on exit hand - If you get time 

what would Redmond have done? Shove or fold ? The table had been pretty active and to be honest part of the reason i did it was if i got a call i was likely to be HU rather than the multi way pots which were happening as the blinds rose . I think now i maybe should have waited tho or is that to tight?

Hand History #682399687 (22:06 20/08/2013)

• edited August 2013
    enjoying the show - thank you
    nice Q&A from Borin

off to China, so missing UKOPS - have a gr8 time all

went off with a bang - cashed in the mini & 2nd in the 4k BH for £400