You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky Dave

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
could you tell me  why it is sky have taken £3.30 which was held in my bonus funds for a 60p DYM its was only 2 days ago that i was also charged twice for a £3 all in sat that id only played once is this how sky treats everyone or am i just one of the  unlucky ones i cannot understand How a 60p DYM can cost £3.30

Comments

• edited August 2013
    No, afraid I can't - Customer Care are the folks who can help though as they'll be able to look into your account history, etc.

Thanks.
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: sky Dave:
    No, afraid I can't - Customer Care are the folks who can help though as they'll be able to look into your account history, etc. Thanks.
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    i thought you was the Man Dave Tut have to get onto them again then
  • edited August 2013
    If its a new player reward this is probably why.

You can use your £10 on scheduled tournaments and Sit n Go's only.

• Your free bonus will be credited as 2 x £2.20 tokens and 2 x £3.30 tokens.

• You may combine these tokens to enter a tournament of higher value. For example, you could enter a tournament with a £5.50 buy in by combining the £2.20 and £3.30 tokens.

• Tournament tokens are non-withdrawable

• edited August 2013
    If its a new player reward this is probably why. You can use your £10 on scheduled tournaments and Sit n Go's only. • Your free bonus will be credited as 2 x £2.20 tokens and 2 x £3.30 tokens. • You may combine these tokens to enter a tournament of higher value. For example, you could enter a tournament with a £5.50 buy in by combining the £2.20 and £3.30 tokens. • Tournament tokens are non-withdrawable
    Posted by belsibub
    well it shouldnt let you play for 60p if this is the case as its now taken 3.30 for a 60 p game ok it was never mine in the first place but that kinda sucks if you dont no
  • edited August 2013
    If its a new player reward this is probably why. You can use your £10 on scheduled tournaments and Sit n Go's only. • Your free bonus will be credited as 2 x £2.20 tokens and 2 x £3.30 tokens. • You may combine these tokens to enter a tournament of higher value. For example, you could enter a tournament with a £5.50 buy in by combining the £2.20 and £3.30 tokens. • Tournament tokens are non-withdrawable
    Posted by belsibub
    If (and it is an if) you used your last token on this then you would not be given 'change'. That might be the answer but still best to speak to Customer Care.
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: sky Dave : If (and it is an if) you used your last token on this then you would not be given 'change'. That might be the answer but still best to speak to Customer Care.
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    yes it was a token used so no point ringing tbh will have to try grind my quid now after losing everything else to