You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Join Skypoker and rid the World of all diseases and put an end to war.

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
That looks good value think i'll recommend a friend.

Comments

• edited August 2013

Use your £10 voucher to enter tonight's main event, win it and use your winnings to enter an EPT, win that too.  Thereafter win the WSOP Main Event and a few cash games in Macau and you will have enough money to start up a new drugs company and build a nuclear weapon production facility.  Your drugs company will eradicate all diseases and to ensure world peace is maintained you can have a red "Nuke" button added to your new skypoker table graphics.  Sign up to skypoker today.

• edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Join Skypoker and rid the World of all diseases and put an end to war.:
    That looks good value think i'll recommend a friend.
    Posted by tomo_efc
    Wow, I have a friend brag post!
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Join Skypoker and rid the World of all diseases and put an end to war.:
    Use your £10 voucher to enter tonight's main event, win it and use your winnings to enter an EPT, win that too.  Thereafter win the WSOP Main Event and a few cash games in Macau and you will have enough money to start up a new drugs company and build a nuclear weapon production facility.  Your drugs company will eradicate all diseases and to ensure world peace is maintained you can have a red "Nuke" button added to your new skypoker table graphics.  Sign up to skypoker today.      
    Posted by aussie09
    LOLOL!!!

[........or dont,  & just become a stupid troll who antagonises everthing & everyone!!]

Not ME, I'm with Aussie!!!!
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Join Skypoker and rid the World of all diseases and put an end to war.:
    Posted by aussie09
    Does that come with Auto top up ?