You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

***** TV HAND REQUESTS - THURS 22ND AUGUST *****

edited August 2013 in The Poker Clinic
Hi Everyone,

If you've got a hand that you'd like to be analysed on TV during the Poker Clinic at 8pm on Thursday, please post it on this thread!

We can only show hands from cash tables or tournaments that have a TV icon next to them

All we need is the hand ID and a bit of information about where the hand is from, some background information, and your specific questions for our poker experts!

If you can do that for us, we'll do our best to get your hand shown on Channel 861.

All the best

Louis

Comments

• edited August 2013
    Again, got a few hands cos I've been playing more recently, will post them all up in their own individual posts and you can show whichever you like...

Mastercash 4 - Hand History #680898198 (23:44 15/08/2013)

Any thoughts on the hand at all? 3bet bigger this deep? Flop fine? Turn have to check back and basically hope to house up?
  • edited August 2013
    Mastercash 4 - Hand History #682079095 (21:17 19/08/2013)

Again just looking for thoughts in general on calling the turn and C/C river
  • edited August 2013
    Mastercash 4 - Hand History #682236396 (14:18 20/08/2013)

Villian had been very loose, and very aggro and from what I could see it was must just blind aggression than thinking about whether certain cards were good to rep or not. Thoughts on every street wanted really... is flatting river really bad? I'm pretty confident I have the best hand obv but struggle to see him calling with worse now if I shove.... should I just shove anyway and freeroll the call?
  • edited August 2013
    Mastercash 4 - Hand History #682237632 (14:24 20/08/2013)

Thoughts on all streets again, same villian as the last hand I posted.
  • edited August 2013
    *tut* What a TV-whore you are Lambert. :P
    Not that I'm complaining mind, hehe #cheekychappy #irresistiblesmile
  • edited August 2013
    how many hands lambert might aswell call it the lambert hour :)
  • edited August 2013
    is it better to check this river to induce a bluff or bet for value 

master cash 4