You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKIPT Show

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
On the bubble, when Mizarachi re raises, the short stacks all in, and you are sitting with queens, are you shoving there?

Min cash was 15k. Looked like he wasn't that short.

A lot of people would be folding here. Wondering what everyone on here would do?

Though, i love the move, just unlucky he was up against Aces.

Comments

• edited August 2013
    In Response to UKIPT Show:
    On the bubble, when Mizarachi re raises, the short stacks all in, and you are sitting with queens, are you shoving there? Min cash was 15k. Looked like he wasn't that short. A lot of people would be folding here. Wondering what everyone on here would do? Though, i love the move, just unlucky he was up against Aces.
    Posted by LARSON7
    I'm putting it in with QQs there everytime, just very unlucky to run into the top of mizarachis range, great spot for him :)

Did you see his bad call with 88s just after though, jake cody value shoved A5 & mizarachi tank called with like 4th pair haha.
  • edited August 2013
    lol yeah, then when he shoved with a flush drae/ pair thinking the guy was short.

Then started cracking up when he realised the guy had more than he thought haha
  • edited August 2013
    I think you still have to shove, like foldufairy said its a great spot.  Mizarachi was playing a crazy amount of hands and you wouldn't even want to just flat as your not getting to showdown cheap against this guy if a K OR A hit, think it was the right thing to do just really unlucky.

That call with 88 was odd tbh, jack cody is a very decent player imo.
  • edited August 2013
    they guy is prob a regular on the circuit and playing ftw,so yeah it`s a great spot fom him just unlucky ran into AA

but if it was qualifier that got through for x amount of dollars and the money means a lot I don`t mind a fold if they want to min cash for like 15k
  • edited August 2013
    fold is np for 15k - not even going to lie about it :)

fat brother could even show me 83o and I'll fold

double up then will not make a jot of differance regarding winning the MTT
  • edited August 2013
    Yeah by all means if someone has satted in for buttons then I wouldn't hate the fold.

But like liamboi said he's prob paid to enter which likely means he's got a decent roll and isn't going to be playing for a min cash.

Lets be honest mizarachi isn't exactly a nit either is he ha, he could have all kinds there.
  • edited August 2013
  • edited August 2013
    It's a shame they don't show any UKIPT shows on TV now, as I really enjoyed them.
    Love this show as well.

• edited August 2013

Ok Caribbean Adventure then!

• edited August 2013
    Thought it was the same lol
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: UKIPT Show:
    Thought it was the same lol
    Posted by LARSON7
    I must have missed it when the Caribbean became part of the UK/Ireland. : )

• edited August 2013
    Jake Cody looks so out of place in that hot & sunny location. If you cause his exit from a tournament does he give you a signed ghostbusters dvd?