You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Forum Dream Team

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
Goalkeeper
TommyD - safe pair of hands, not much gets past him

Full Backs
Forum best buddies Robbie1992 and Calcalfold - Robbie on the right, 100%er abn good at getting up and down. Calcalfold, may get left back in dressing room (I know wasn't funny when I first heard it aged 8)

Centre Backs
Lambert180 and Rock573 - Lambert, great team player, even when not at his best will grind it out. Rock, his name is Rock. Every team needs a Rock

Midfield
BorinLoner, Smitalos and Bromley23  - Borin, the brains, makes things tick. Smitalos our Maverick, our Joey Barton, love him or loathe him, you certainly can't ignore him. Bromley, every good team needs a talker. I think with a little encouragement Natalie could step up to the plate.

Wingers
TheDon and Dohhhhhh  - Although both occasionally go missing and parade their talents on French shores, when they're back they show their creative talents.

Striker
MattBates - Tricky little'un and proven finisher.

Subs
IDCU - A few too many transfer requests recently to keep his place in the team
MAXALLY - Understandably, struggling to adapt to our teams style of playing attractive passing football.
GELDY - Great form recently but team unsettled by talk of a big move to Asia

Manager
Tikay - The Bobby Robson of poker
Assistant
FlashJonny - The man has knowledge and is loved by all.

Minibus driver
SPT - No need for a SatNav with Richard at the wheel for the away games.

Mascot
Jac35 - Always wanted to be one and still probably small enough to get away with it.

Comments