You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THIS DISCUSSION IS TOO VALID IT CANT TAKE PLACE

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
why continue with ridiculous modding?

entirely valid thread, discussing and looking to improve the site.

MUST BE CLOSED ZOMG SOMEONE SAID WE DONT DO THINGS PERFECTLY.

I mean come on.

feel free to justify yourselves as to why in any universe that is a good decision or a healthy productive way to run a forum.

Comments

• edited August 2013
    close thread /

too much angst................
  • edited August 2013
    Hi Beaneh. 

If you are referring to this thread, then yes - I closed it. The original query about the UKOPS satellites has been adressed and corrected/explained.

Since then it has become, IMO, somewhat derailed. If you want to open a new thread to discuss the other points you raised in that thread regarding blind structures, feel free to start a new thread with a more appropriate title so others can join in the discussion.

Thanks.
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: THIS DISCUSSION IS TOO VALID IT CANT TAKE PLACE:
    Hi Beaneh.  If you are referring to  this thread , then yes - I closed it. The original query about the UKOPS satellites has been adressed and corrected/explained. Since then it has become, IMO, somewhat derailed. If you want to open a new thread to discuss the other points you raised in that thread regarding blind structures, feel free to start a new thread with a more appropriate title so others can join in the discussion. Thanks.
    Posted by Sky_Sam

we're helping sky to try and improve, and instead COMPUTER SAYS NO LOLZ CLOSE THREAD. 

you could always change the title, or close awful threads and not the ones that look to improve the site.

I didn't see the need to create a whole thread about it and as nothing else regarding ukops was on the forum and there is no ukops bit or place to discuss it it seemed easiest to go in there. 

just a bit of common sense would go so very far.