You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS sats

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
There are loads of UKOPS sats today that are labeled as UKOPS ME sats.  Are they for the UKOPS 2 main tonight or for the UKOPS ME tomorrow?  If they are for the main tonight could you please relabel them and if they are for the ME tomorrow could you please get some sats up for tonights main.

Many thanks

Comments

• edited August 2013

Seems to be a lot of confusion with these sats. Perhaps Sky Poker could look into including a 'target' button in sats lobbies to click on to see where each sat goes into, in future upgrades?

I also agree that all sats should be double/treble checked before going live into the lobby that all the info is correct. I understand mistakes happen, but there have been quite a few in recent months. I blame Orford.

• edited August 2013
    Looks like something similar happened yesterday.  I blame Ron Jeremy.  He's too busy owning Fulham now to concentrate on getting the sats right
  • edited August 2013
    Hope I haven't misunderstood the post (?) ... All the sats say exactly which event they're for (and at what time that event is). The ME direct sats are showing as for the ME tonight at 8.

• edited August 2013
    All the sats are labeled as UKOPS ME sats.  Tonight isn't the UKOPS ME, its UKOPS 2.  Tomorrow is the UKOPS ME.  If the sats are for the main tonight then they should be labeled as UKOPS 2 sats, not the ME sats
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: UKOPS sats:
    All the sats are labeled as UKOPS ME sats.  Tonight isn't the UKOPS ME, its UKOPS 2.  Tomorrow is the UKOPS ME.  If the sats are for the main tonight then they should be labeled as UKOPS 2 sats, not the ME sats
    Posted by cenachav
    Apologees for the confusion. Main event sats satellite players into the main event on that day. 

In this case this would be the UKOPS 2 event. 

Thank you for bringing this up. We understand that the nameing 1,2,ME,3 and general ME satellites could be an issue. We will look to correct this in future events.
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: UKOPS sats:
    Posted by cenachav
    I see. I was looking at the sat info rather than the name.