You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Are direwolf and bubavale friends???

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
ive just been knocked out on the bubble of the £22 SAT for tonights UKOPS 10,000 main,were the big stack ( bubavale) was continuasly folding in the BB to direwolfs 1,2 and 3 BB shoves when he had a huge stack it was an absolute joke. if there friends then its a disgrace.

Comments

• edited August 2013
    i was the other short stack on the other table,pingu noticed and commented,it looked like collusion to me.
  • edited August 2013
    If you've got a massive stack in a sat you're probably best just folding every hand.

• edited August 2013
    not when you have 2k in the pot n the shove is for 1 more sb on numerous occasions. sb v bb.
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Are direwolf and bubavale friends???:
    not when you have 2k in the pot n the shove is for 1 more sb on numerous occasions. sb v bb.
    Posted by rubydu
    You're wrong - the last thing the Big Stack wants to do is double up the shorties. It might only be another 1K to call, but why should the big stack take risks, when folding will ensure he qualifies.

I have done it many times m8.  
  • edited August 2013
    i think this sounds like a pretty standard call, and i play alot of sats. 

also i feel for anyone bubbling these atm,
  • edited August 2013
    Posted by rubydu
    Sorry, I thought you had been talking about pre-flop only.

• edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Are direwolf and bubavale friends??? : You're wrong - the last thing the Big Stack wants to do is double up the shorties. It might only be another 1K to call, but why should the big stack take risks, when folding will ensure he qualifies. I have done it many times m8.  
    Posted by POKERTREV
    i completly understand what your saying but when the chip leader continually folds to the sb shove when hes the bb and there are others also short and theres no way at all he is not getting a seat with the huge stack he add. was wrong in any format.
  • edited August 2013
    Agree with Don, when there is so much value in knocking a player out then a 1k call into a 2/3k pot (if you've got upwards of say 6-7k behind is very standard). Although folding real junk is probably still correct, and proving collusion is pretty tough.
  • edited August 2013
    Agree with Don, when there is so much value in knocking a player out then a 1k call into a 2/3k pot (if you've got upwards of say 6-7k behind is very standard). Although folding real junk is probably still correct, and proving collusion is pretty tough.
    Posted by bbMike
    If i have more than 10k back im calling with literally any two cards 
  • edited August 2013
    I have no idea if they're friends or not, but I can tell you that a filtered Sharkscope search raises no red flags at all. Each has played in loads of satellites on Sky but they have only been ever in the same field on 14 occasions. In those 14 games their results are no better than usual.

Also that they live more than 1,000 miles apart according to their location information. 

It's easy to start imagining up conspiracy theories when you're about to blind-out on the bubble of a satellite, but there's probably nothing in it imo. A private request for Sky to check the HH probably would have been a better course of action than a forum accusation about a well respected regular.
  • edited August 2013
    I know Direwolf and there is no way he would be involved in any action of collusion

If you want it investigated report to customer care

I am closing thread as it serves no purpose, if in doubt use customer care

Cheers
    Dave