You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Summer UKOPS Main Event - with Hartigan & Stapes (***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***)

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
I trust you're enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend. The weather may be a tad disappointing, but who cares when you've got...

And the highlight of the four-day festival is the £25,000 Guaranteed UKOPS Main Event. Register NOW.

Suffice to say, Sunday's live TV show will be dedicated to this tournament. If you're planning to enter, or attempting to satellite in, please let us know. During the programme, tweet your progress and e-mail your Hand IDs, so we can analyse your play.

After UKOPS wraps, the second season of the Sky Poker Premiership "kicks off." As you may know, I'm the General Manager & Chief Operating Officer of The Purples. In the last 24 hours, Mr Stapleton has accepted the post of Executive Vice President & Director of Player Personnel.

However, as we'll both be in Spain for the next two weeks, we urgently need to hire someone to oversee our all-important matches and motivate the team. On Sunday's show, I'll explain HOW we intend to recruit an Assistant General Manager.

By the way, The Purples already have an official mascot...

But we still need words of inspiration. So, please come up with a great motivational slogan for The Purples. (Feel free to borrow an existing catchphrase, or nick a line from a famous speech!)

See you on Sunday at 7pm on channel 861.

E-mail:  skyopen@bskyb.com
Twitter:  #SkyPokerTV

Comments