You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WON MINI 10 SEAT FREEROLL......PRIZE NOTHING....UNBELIEVABLE

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
IVE JUST WON THE MINI 10 SEAT FREEROLL Tournament ID: 8285447. THE PRIZE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SEAT INTO TONIGHTS 2K MINI. IVE JUST CHECKED THE TOURNAMENT LOBBY AND THERE IS NO 2K MINI TOURNAMENT AT 8.15. I HAVE BROUGHT THIS MATTER TO SKYS ATTENTION AND THE MATTER IS BEING INVESTIGATED. NOT ONLY AM PI**ED OFF I FEEL ROBBED!!!

Comments

• edited August 2013

yes me too, I have spoken to sky also and they are just saying they are looking into this as a priority, it is very disappointing from sky and these things should not happen.
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to WON MINI 10 SEAT FREEROLL......PRIZE NOTHING....UNBELIEVABLE:
    IVE JUST WON THE MINI 10 SEAT FREEROLL  Tournament ID:  8285447. THE PRIZE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SEAT INTO TONIGHTS 2K MINI. IVE JUST CHECKED THE TOURNAMENT LOBBY AND THERE IS NO 2K MINI TOURNAMENT AT 8.15. I HAVE BROUGHT THIS MATTER TO SKYS ATTENTION AND THE MATTER IS BEING INVESTIGATED. NOT ONLY AM PI**ED OFF I FEEL ROBBED!!!
    Posted by DOFFA
    I also got a top 10 place in this and also won a seat to a nonexistant tournament. Wonder what went wrong. The lobby has been playing up and not updating recently on my computer.