You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

option to mute single players

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
think there should be an option to mute single players at the tables . gets a bit tedious going on tables and the odd person moaning every single hand about sky being rigged . before anyone states that i can turn chat off ,why should i ? i enjoy a little banter and it would be a much better option to mute these people who spoil the enjoyment of the game . 

Comments

• edited August 2013
    There are options to block chat from individual players on other sites. Not sure why we need it here though. Can't say I ever have used it on other sites as I find some comments amusing... 

If they are moaning a lot just make sure you suck out on them in a big pot so they have even more to moan about :)

• edited August 2013
    would only use it as a last result, but also seen people getting berated at tables which puts them on tilt and effects there game and also there enjoyment of the game ,just think it would make sense to implement the option imo .
  • edited August 2013
    Meh i like wiinding these kind of players up, so i wouldn't personally block them. I can see why others would want to tho. 
  • edited August 2013
    I asked for this to be part of the new software, i agree with you that you should be aloud to MUTE any players, also i have ask if speech bubbles (which can also be muted) can be in there too, as easier then leaving chat box up (then i can info box up while still seeing chat on table).

Gl all at the tables
  • edited August 2013
    Unbpower I think thats an excellent suggestion! I know a player that has got several chat bans and then just logs in as another id. It would solve everything if we could all just put him on mute.

Would be great if sky could follow up on this!

If people find it amusing they simply dont have to use the mute option (win win!)