You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Team White thread -FIRST WIN! NEXT MATCH v Team Purple Tue @ 7.50

Comments

• edited August 2013
    Red's -  dead baby! 
    Purple - well that's not even a colour!
    Green - with envy
    Blue - Capt is a girl! ;-)
    Yellow - lololew
    White - We'll be all right ont nite

Pad
  • edited August 2013
    So any other decent binks on tournies across the site for the team tonight?

I have nothing to report and an annoying loss on the cash tables so hopefully I'm not leading by example!

Remember the first match is tomorrow @ 7.30 versus Team Green, headed by Tikay.

Now we all know that the victory is ours....but lets not make it too embarrassing.  Maybe 1 Team Green member at the final table?
  • edited August 2013
    Remember that for tomorrow freeroll, there is real cash money to be won.  The top 20 will receive the following
    • 1st £100
    • 2nd £85
    • 3rd £70
    • 4th £55
    • 5th £40
    • 6th £30
    • 7th £25 
    • 8th £20 
    • 9th £15
    • 10th-12th £10 
    • 13th-15th £5
    • 16th-20th £3
  • edited August 2013
    I took down the £150 3 max turbo, and got a decent cash in the £55 UKOPS, didnt get anything from the main event though... Looking forward to tomorrow!!
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: The Team White thread - Sky Poker Premiership FREEROLL TIMED TOURNIE @ 7.45:
    Red's -  dead baby!  Purple - well that's not even a colour! Green - with envy Blue - Capt is a girl! ;-) Yellow - lololew White - We'll be all right ont nite Pad
    Posted by Glenelg
    'Capt is a girl!' who outlasted ALL the other Capt's tonight...  Just sayin' ;-)

Run well everyone! 

Sx
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: The Team White thread - Sky Poker Premiership FREEROLL TIMED TOURNIE @ 7.45:
    In Response to Re: The Team White thread - Sky Poker Premiership FREEROLL TIMED TOURNIE @ 7.45 : 'Capt is a girl!' who outlasted ALL the other Capt's tonight...  Just sayin' ;-) Run well everyone!  Sx
    Posted by Sarah_C
    Lots of spare time during your radio shows then? Perusing the forum under Kylie & Jason?
  • edited August 2013
    Hi all Not wanting to step on Ryan’s toes…   Now some of the older members have done this all before and I guess we have a lot of first timers.   Now this is a fun event losing ones rag and insulting peoples should not be allowed… Well there are exceptions to this rule   (orabble, hartless and the old chap) are o’k I would guess te te te….   You will find that that you will have two types of team members, the ones that are only here for the beer (money) and the fact it’s a team event is an inconvenience. The other is the Member who is not only here for the beer also here for the team these are the ones who this is aimed at…   up to the last 50 we need to try to keep as many members alive as possible, I know sometime this is not possible but where it is I would guess is the desired route, after 50 it’s a free for all keeping in mind we need the points. At the cash stage all bets are off…..   There are few teams we can not lose to Yellow (Orabble), Purple (Hartless) and Green (old chap) will all be a real pain if they win, hence these are must win games
    Posted by mrhappy38
    Eh?

What?

Listen up Mr Happy.

Don't tug the tail of a tiger, right?

You must be made an example of for your cheek, & lack of respect.

I have earmarked a few of my players - including my own version of Roy Keane - to take care of you.

You are a marked man.

I hope I make myself completely clear.
  • edited August 2013
    New recruits :-)

• edited August 2013
    Thank's for help in getting me into the tournament,i lasted the 90mins and finished 27th,could do with more tournaments that length,when you get to 73 your concitration wains abit,thank's again.In Response to The Team White thread - Sky Poker Premiership NEXT MATCH v Team Green @ 7.30:
    Ok everyone so the Sky Poker Premiership kicks off tomorrow!  For all those who have opted in, you will receive your Team colours sometime tomorrow.....for all those who haven't yet opted in, then why on earth not?!?!  Here's a link to the promo page for you all. https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/poker-promotions/sky-poker-premiership-2013?dcmp=p_hr_prem This is the page for all the team members to discuss the games, have a bit of chat and banter, get to know each other....maybe even put up hands for discussion?! Also remember that tomorrow each team manager will be taking part in their team warm up timed tournie, for only a £5.50BI.  AND there is a bounty head prize of £100 on each of the team managers! Right so once the teams get all announced then the fun really does start!  So GL and hope that everyone enjoys all of the free money on offer here by Sky Poker!
    Posted by scotty77
  • edited August 2013
    WE GOT A DECENT TEAM ANY WAY TO BET ON THIS ?
  • edited August 2013
    Registration is open for the first game of the premiership season. Here's the link:

Green Vs White

Get it quietly folks. No need for bragging when we win. Act like we've done it before.

(Or rub it in the other teams' faces. Whatever.)
  • edited August 2013
    good afternoon all
    when playing a premiership match is their any way 2 tell who is in what team .
    all the best rainman397
  • edited August 2013
    Hi white team, just thought I would pop in and say

GREEEEEEEEEEEENS

GREEEEEEEEEEEENS
    GREEEEEEEEEEEENS
    GREEEEEEEEEEEENS
    GREEEEEEEEEEEENS
    GREEEEEEEEEEEENS
    GREEEEEEEEEEEENS
    GREEEEEEEEEEEENS
    GREEEEEEEEEEEENS
    GREEEEEEEEEEEENS
    GREEEEEEEEEEEENS

• edited August 2013

Let battle commence, it all starts tonight

We all know the outcome its gonna be WHITE

Our opponents first up are the team in Green

The colour of slime and snot and all things obscene

They will quickly crumble, turn and take flight

Once they see the power of  WHITE

Then comes the team dressed in cowardly Yellow

Managed by Richard a very odd fellow

It will be great fun

As his team turns and run

And his haircut reminds me of the men made of LEGO

Next up to be culled are the team dressed in Blue

Nothing to worry about, they haven’t  a clue

Led by a lady(!!!) with the most inappropriate name

“Champion”, my a ss, they will finish last in the game

And then come the team kitted out in Purple

Some of them look as though they would make the milk curdle

Up goes the cheer

As they tremble in fear

For they will surely fall at the first hurdle

And last up come the team dressed in red

It wont be long before they’re going to bed

Julian Thew I hear you cry

Julian WHO i say in reply

The battle will be short and all through the night

You will hear the victorious chant of WHITE WHITE WHITE

• edited August 2013
    If y

"If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him.

If he is in superior strength, evade him.

If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him.

Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

If he is taking his ease, give him no rest.

If his forces are united, separate them.

If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them.

Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected".
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

our enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he mIf your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.
    ay grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.
  • edited August 2013
    WE ARE G...R...DOUBLE...EE...N
    PREPARE FOR DEFEAT ALL YOU WHITES
    WHO ARE YOU
    WHO ARE YOU
    WHO ARE YOU
  • edited August 2013
    HOWAY THE WHITES
  • edited August 2013
    HOWAY THE WHITES
  • edited August 2013
    hi all  how do we know whos in our tam at the tables?

does sky auto say were in team white? as there are a lot in this game and i dont want too knock people out that are in my team

so i have put it in my table were i am from   team white
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: The Team White thread - Sky Poker Premiership NEXT MATCH v Team Green @ 7.30:
    hi all  how do we know whos in our tam at the tables? does sky auto say were in team white? as there are a lot in this game and i dont want too knock people out that are in my team so i have put it in my table were i am from   team white
    Posted by vegasman
    I think the table chat will clear this up very quickly for you.
  • edited August 2013
    Good luck guys and girls!

Sadly I can't make it as I have my favourite thing to do in the world....packing!  But smash them up!
  • edited August 2013
    Ok I late regged!  On a table with fellow Team White membesr SuperSid12 and Stevemyrie.

I'm hoping to be moved to Tikays table at some point, however while I have 2640 chips from my original 2000....Tikay only has 1430.  Sure there will be some excuse for that tho....
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: The Team White thread - Sky Poker Premiership NEXT MATCH v Team Green @ 7.30:
    Good luck guys and girls! Sadly I can't make it as I have my favourite thing to do in the world....packing!  But smash them up!
    Posted by scotty77
    Cheers Ryan  --- we will!!!
  • edited August 2013
    Just bust...jammed in sub 10bb with Ah8s and someone had AJ in the blinds.  Flop was QJ6 all spades so had some hope but it didn't arrive!

Good news was that the chips went to a good home, as they were a Team White member.

Ok really gonna pack now.  Will check in soon.  Can anyone do a list of the known Team White point scorers/cashers?

Thank you and GL
  • edited August 2013
    WE ARE G.....R......DOUBLE....EE...N

Who are you

Who are you

Who are you
  • edited August 2013
  • edited August 2013
    WE ARE G.....R......DOUBLE....EE...N Who are you Who are you Who are you
    Posted by hellasher
    Wrong thread mate!
  • edited August 2013
    Tried chatting at the table but no one interested about teams at all !!
    Only there for a freeroll :-(
  • edited August 2013
    Tried chatting at the table but no one interested about teams at all !! Only there for a freeroll :-(
    Posted by VespaPX
    Only one person chatting all game & he had green as place :-(.
    Much more spirit & atmosphere last time.Plus no team lists does not help.