You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ahhgggggg

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat

i have been keeping tabs on my all ins the last 5 weeks and total 55  been in fron 47 out of 55 and won 4 what the heck is happening !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Hmmm, that cant be true... Are you saying your were infront preflop or the point you went all in. Also try to avoid going all in 50/50's the further down the streets you go the less the variance.
  • edited December 2009

hi rich wish it was not true  but  a bit of both pre flop if im short stacked im all in, if i dont want to see another card i and ahead im all in woldent mind 50/50 if i got 50% of the all ins but i have been so unlucky its infuriating thats why i started to keep a score last one in the $1000 bounty tonight mw AK called by AQ lost to a Q i qm getting so iam waiting for the underdog to hit, of course i know it will eventualty turn around but pheww it frustrating.
  • edited December 2009

sorry i mean flash i see your on a bit of a downer to (sharkscop tilt) although like me still ahead im sure  it will turn around and i will get some cards that hit ! just wanted to vent some anger
  • edited December 2009
    Pretty sick when you keep getting it in good and losing, i know the feeling iv been there, we all have. Alot of people say when your infront just shove them in, im not a fan of this, alot of people will still call if they are drawing, i prefer to play doen the streets obviously there is less chance of you getting outdrawn then. Say you have AK o/s and you end up calling a raise instead of shoving, flop comes 9,10,J all clubs ( you dont have a club) how much do you like your AK now? The key to go deep in tourneys is to be able to fold big hands when you need to, and getting it all in pre doesn't give you that option. Maybe have a go at the £2 / £5 / £22 deepstacks (depending on your bankroll) there is so much play in those, 5k chips 15 min blinds. It really helps patience.

Goodluck
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: ahhgggggg:
    sorry i mean flash i see your on a bit of a downer to (sharkscop tilt) although like me still ahead im sure  it will turn around and i will get some cards that hit ! just wanted to vent some anger
    Posted by JONONZIE
    Well if they included the £1k deepstack I wouldn't be lol
  • edited December 2009

lol I fold huge hands and am not afraid to do so and like you i prefer to call down a hand rather than go all in so i can get out unless short stacked i folded KK on a K Q J 10 8 board and the villan went all in he raised pre flop so put him on A 9