You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS side event prize pool mess up????

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
I came 3rd in the side event last night  and everybody was going on about the prize pool being messed up,
There was 75% (£37.50) of the prize pool on our heads and 25% (£12.50) into the cash prize pool so I ended up cashing for like £160 with around £450 in bounties :/ it was £400 for 1st + when you knocked someone out you didn't get to keep 75% I think half went to your B/R and half back on your head! either a bad set up or a mistake if you ask me, anybody know if there's anything getting done about it or should it have been that way???

Comments

• edited August 2013
    In Response to UKOPS side event prize pool mess up????:
    I came 3rd in the side event last night  and everybody was going on about the prize pool being messed up, There was 75% (£37.50) of the prize pool on our heads and 25% (£12.50) into the cash prize pool so I ended up cashing for like £160 with around £450 in bounties :/ it was £400 for 1st + when you knocked someone out you didn't get to keep 75% I think half went to your B/R and half back on your head! either a bad set up or a mistake if you ask me, anybody know if there's anything getting done about it or should it have been that way???
    Posted by BenjiT93
    i wouldn't be moaning! nice result