You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY POKER ON THE GO!!!

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi everyone,as a new player on sky poker and a night worker,with to much time on my hands at work at night but stuck in my lorry on various motorways up and down the country,doing traffic management.
I don't have the luxury of my laptop all the time,so have not always been able to play on sky as much as I'd like to. So I was asking if there was a sky app for my iPad, which I was told there is not as yet.
So I have managed to find a way to play on my iPad,people may already know of this way,but for those who do not i thought I would share it incase others were having the same problem.
This is not an advertisment in anyway I'm just trying to be helpful.
You can buy a browser via the App Store called iswifter, it costs £5.49 and allows you to play on sky as you would on your pc/laptop browser,and it also allows you a 10 min trial before you buy.
I hope this is helpful to others as it has been to me,allowing me to play on sky poker And join in much more than my job has previously allowed me to.
Cheers rubydu.

Comments