You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

To get more players play sit n goes an idea jackpot sit n goes

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
Yeah I'd like to see any type of promotion for sng's and dym's which dont involve stupid volume

Comments

• edited August 2013
    another site i play on have these love em tbh 

cost $2.40   12 player sit n goes  win 4 in a row win 2k gtd 

others they do $6  buy in     10 seaters win 4 in a row  3k gtd       come top 2   5times in a row for $200 gtd 

$23.50   10 seaters   win 6 in a row for 25k gtd jackpot     1st or 2nd 5 times in a row for $300 consolation 

i think this would be a great way of getting the sit n goes more popular and more new players on the site to lay out a small investment for the chance of winning big any 1 agree and feedback would be great 
  • edited August 2013
    4 consecutive Sit ‘N’ Go tournaments with the same 12 players will not be eligible for this promotion
  • edited August 2013
    as if u get the same players in the jackpot sit n go u can colude so thats why if theres 4 or more sit n goes with the same players u cannot be in the jackpot sit n go 
  • edited August 2013
    This is at least the third time this has been suggested ( once by me ) but it has never been taken up. Don't think Sky siftware can cope.