You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Help, what team am i on?

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat

Hi Sky Guys. I entered the code as requested some weeks ago for the premiership, but I've not had an e-mail today and no idea what team I'm on and it won't let me enter any of the freerolls, so I'm stuck. It would be nice to play!
Thanks for your help and support.

Adrian

Comments

• edited August 2013
    In Response to Help, what team am i on?:
    Hi Sky Guys. I entered the code as requested some weeks ago for the premiership, but I've not had an e-mail today and no idea what team I'm on and it won't let me enter any of the freerolls, so I'm stuck. It would be nice to play! Thanks for your help and support. Adrian
    Posted by skicowboys
    I have the same problem, can you help us out please.
    Thanks Dave
  • edited August 2013
    If your contact preferences are set to not receive promotional material, you wouldn't have had the e-mail or text to confirm your team. It's likely to be too late to change that now.

I suggest waiting until the registration period opens for the freeroll tournaments themselves, and seeing which one you're able to enter. At this point, you won't be able to tell which of the two teams you're in... but that's all I can think of.
  • edited August 2013
    Same with me, didnt get the email despite regularly getting text messages from sky. There is no block on my account for receiving promotional emails.