You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Self exclude

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
How do you self exclude yourself from sky bingo and sky vegas it seems to just take take take there i am asking because im to weak to resist temptation of thinking i will win something when all im doing is wasteing BR

Comments

• edited August 2013
    My Account / Gambling Safely / Self Exclusion

I feel your pain, I am self excluded from Sky Vegas for 5 years
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Self exclude:
    My Account / Gambling Safely / Self Exclusion I feel your pain, I am self excluded from Sky Vegas for 5 years
    Posted by Slykllist
    thank you also blocked for 5 years lol
  • edited August 2013
    Seems i can lose as much as i want on vegas poker bingo but restricted to pennies on sports betting and not eligable for any offers such as 'free bet club',price boosts or nowt. They tell me they are a business and do not like my betting patterns ie. 'How dare you show a profit'. ALL bookmakers(i mean legalised criminals) are willing to take take take but the FACT is you are NOT ALLOWED to win. These FOBTs in shops and 'games' online are no risk money makers and unfortunately this is the type of customers the GREEDY baskets want. wd for self exclusion more people should be made aware of this. rant over 
  • edited August 2013
    same 5 years waste of money and sky bet with there cr ap odds