You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PC Settings

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat

My pc in work can easily have 4 mini view tables on the screen with no overlap but laptop screen at home the tables are slightly overlapped.

Is their any settings etc that you can change to fit more in?

Comments

• edited August 2013
    im not sure if ur laptop will do it as im no expert but on my laptop if i hit f4 it gives me the option to "extend" my screen, it extend the screen as such it scales everything down, i can normally fit 4 on there without any overlapping at all then, hope this helps
  • edited August 2013
    Right click on any empty part of the screen (one with no icons on) and see if you can adjust the screen resolution any higher.

Screen size plays a part too. Do you know what size screen your laptop has?
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to PC Settings:
    My pc in work can easily have 4 mini view tables on the screen with no overlap but laptop screen at home the tables are slightly overlapped. Is their any settings etc that you can change to fit more in?
    Posted by jdsallstar

screen resolution?

likely your work screen has a higher resolution that your home one.

right click the desktop and click screen resolution on Windoze 7 pc, or system preferences on mac.
  • edited August 2013
    Thanks RLT and acidman will try those things later when I on the laptop.

Acidman no idea what screen size prob around 15" I imagine

I'd love to go to 6 tables but don't think you could ever fit them on any laptop screen. No idea how people on here play 10 tables at the one time.
  • edited August 2013
    i just let them drop wherever the tile setting puts them if im using more than 6 tables they pop to the top anyway it does get hectic though
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: PC Settings:
    i just let them drop wherever the tile setting puts them if im using more than 6 tables they pop to the top anyway it does get hectic though
    Posted by RLT16
    Do you not get problems though when one pops up for your turn to act and say you have AA then another table pops up with 6 2 and then another with 8 3 then getting back to the AA table is awkward?

or say your in the middle of a hand your on the turn with a difficult decision and then tables start popping up everywhere? lol