You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sharkscope

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
when is the best time to go by your stats on Sharkscope. like after how many games / deposits you have made
 (if any deposits) so far i have only really played freerolls but have a 67 ability on a 31 count  and a 340% roi which dont make much sense to me

could anyone please tell me ? what roi is and how much of an roi you would need to maintain to stay healthy so to speak

Comments

• edited August 2013
    If you're only playing freerolls then don't pay to much attention to Sharkscope. We wouldn't want to you thinking your 67 and 301%roi makes you a good player then entering a £110 buy in to find out its COMPLETELY different and people wont call your J-9 all in with a 5-2 off.

ROI Return Of/On Investment.
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope:
    If you're only playing freerolls then don't pay to much attention to Sharkscope. We wouldn't want to you thinking your 67 and 301%roi makes you a good player then entering a £110 buy in to find out its COMPLETELY different and people wont call your J-9 all in with a 5-2 off. ROI Return Of/On Investment.
    Posted by OHIMGOOD
    Oh i Thought i was Good haha Thank You ill check it after i played a few games say 20 ive payed for will this be ok
  • edited August 2013
    Sharkscope is useful to a degree, but it's not the be all and end all for MTT poker. Some people also believe it to be not entirely accurate.

Playing a few hundred games should give you an idea of how well you're progressing, but again, don't read too much into it. A solid sample size is probably 1000+ games.

I would kill for an ROI of 340%! I'm still -3.3% :(