You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

6:45 Sailsbury

edited August 2013 in Betting Chat
You won't get rich backing my selecton today BUT this is money for nothing (and winner is a winner)

WASHAAR 8/13   Has multiple group 2 and a group 1 entries later in the year, apart from Snow Trouble is only horse to have group entries, He is only horse in this field to run in listed and group class races to date (won listed and 3rd in group 2), that group 2 run has been boosted by the 2nd that day winning a listed event next time out, i just cannot see this getting beat today even giving 3lb to the field (for winning listed race).

Gl all if having a bet

Comments

• edited August 2013
    In Response to 6:45 Sailsbury:
    You won't get rich backing my selecton today BUT this is money for nothing (and winner is a winner) WASHAAR 8/13   Has multiple group 2 and a group 1 entries later in the year, apart from Snow Trouble is only horse to have group entries, He is only horse in this field to run in listed and group class races to date (won listed and 3rd in group 2), that group 2 run has been boosted by the 2nd that day winning a listed event next time out, i just cannot see this getting beat today even giving 3lb to the field (for winning listed race). Gl all if having a bet
    Posted by ms-tree
    +1
  • edited August 2013
    Free money   r4 killed bet, but winner is winner, on to tomorrow in another thread.

Gl if having bet tomorow