You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TOP POKER TIP 2

edited September 2013 in Poker Chat
Do not accidently buy in to the wrong game. I just accidently bought into the £22 bounty hunter, I contacted Sky help and they just weren't interested as I had bought in during late reg. I explained I had not played a hand (infact in the first part of the converstation with live chat I hadn't even been dealt in), I also explained if they looked into my history they would see I only play £3.30/£5.75 or lower games.

But nope, no credit and game cancelation, Its my fault but I once did the same on another site and customer chat helped me out  no issues.

So the toptip is..........DO NOT WASTE £22 OF YOUR £25 BANKROLL lol. So thats me for a month, I get to play my cash for points and my remaining £1.28 BR, but thats it lol...God I feel tilted, thankfully I have no money on here,

Those that play 888 come find me tilting my money, Username MARCUS1257 lol.

Comments

• edited August 2013
    In Response to TOP POKER TIP 2:
    Do not accidently buy in to the wrong game. I just accidently bought into the £22 bounty hunter, I contacted Sky help and they just weren't interested as I had bought in during late reg. I explained I had not played a hand (infact in the first part of the converstation with live chat I hadn't even been dealt in), I also explained if they looked into my history they would see I only play £3.30/£5.75 or lower games. But nope, no credit and game cancelation, Its my fault but I once did the same on another site and customer chat helped me out  no issues. So the toptip is..........DO NOT WASTE £22 OF YOUR £25 BANKROLL lol. So thats me for a month, I get to play my cash for points and my remaining £1.28 BR, but thats it lol...God I feel tilted, thankfully I have no money on here, Those that play 888 come find me tilting my money, Username MARCUS1257 lol.
    Posted by OHIMGOOD
    It's not that they were not interested we can assure you. For obvious reasons, once a game has started they cannot deregister someone. This is one of the reasons we have a two stage confirmation when registering for tournaments.
  • edited August 2013
    Its all good, It was my fault,

But I have learned a very harsh lesson. But hey, ya got my £22...., would of been nice for them to se my history in 5 months has not 1 £22 buy in and a maximum of £5 so maybe help me out. But you are a bussiness after all,
  • edited August 2013
    u should have played u might of took it down :D
  • edited August 2013
    if you have a 25 quid bankroll and you are playing 5.75 tournies then thats pretty bad BRM unless you are happy to reload a few times each month.
  • edited August 2013
    if you have a 25 quid bankroll and you are playing 5.75 tournies then thats pretty bad BRM unless you are happy to reload a few times each month.
  • edited September 2013
    If you've bought in to the wrong tournament (and I suspect a number of us have done so at some time, I know I have), it's your own fault. Sky were absolutely right to say your buyin stands and not offer cancellation or refund.
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: TOP POKER TIP 2:
    If you've bought in to the wrong tournament (and I suspect a number of us have done so at some time, I know I have), it's your own fault. Sky were absolutely right to say your buyin stands and not offer cancellation or refund.
    Posted by FCHD
    Correct, as you will of seen me say in the 3rd reply in this thread. "It's all good , it's my fault". I know you saw that, I mean no one replies to a post without reading through first to make sure they are not repeating what someone else has already posted.