You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Advice please re bog and online lucky 15s

edited September 2013 in Betting Chat

wonder if you can tell me re. lucky 15s online is there a single bonus etc

eg 1 or more winners and with which bookies.

Is best bog odds online only bet 365 and coral and does it only regard singles?

Had 1 winner ,2nd,3rd on a 50p lucky 15 ew yesterday only lost 1.50 or so

WYNNE PROB KNOW

Comments

• edited September 2013
    hi Joe
    I do all my betting at corals as they offer best odds guarantee if you fancy a account with them send me a private message with name and email and ill refer you ie bonus for you bonus for me :-)

right  a lot of sites do bonuses for a single winner but all others have to lose ie lucky 15 win only  a horse wins at 5/1 the rest place as you only have it as a win only it would be then doubled to a 10/1 horse if you do it as a lucky 15 e/w then if you get 1 winner and a placed horse the bet stands as it was if you can make sense of this  hope it helps
    chefboy
  • edited September 2013
    Some bookies like Ladbrokes and William hill use to give you double the odds if you only had 1 winner on a yankee bet.

Bog is given by many bookies these days, Bet 365, Betfair,William Hill, Paddy Power,

does not matter if it is a single bet or multiple!
  • edited September 2013
    if i do a Lucky 15 ill go into a shop and place it, a couple of my local shops pay trebble the odds if only 1 winner.....havent found any online that do that
  • edited September 2013
    your right shuv the best I have seen is double online even with best odds that's as good some times as treble the odds
  • edited September 2013
    the magic sign shop defo does treble for one winner and % bonus for all selections 
  • edited September 2013

Thanks  for reply all.
     Re Chefboy 79 I had old account with Corals in past however a friend is about to open first online accounts.
     I will send priv message soon.
     Bonus etc he has agreed to share with me.
     ps Ive spent lots of time on new time system recently.
     Not completed yet hence less posts here
     But will send any tips initially to all replyers  priv b4 posting on main site

• edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Advice please re bog and online lucky 15s:
     Thanks  for reply all.  Re Chefboy 79 I had old account with Corals in past however a friend is about to open first online accounts.  I will send priv message soon.  Bonus etc he has agreed to share with me.  ps Ive spent lots of time on new time system recently.  Not completed yet hence less posts here  But will send any tips initially to all replyers  priv b4 posting on main site  
    Posted by Ukjoe
    I'd be interested in your system,PM me. Thanks
  • edited September 2013
    ok joe will look forward to getting your pm for your friends details and also I would be interested in your system too pm with details bud
    chefboy

ps ive started a nap diary could be a good move could be one I regret lol gl though mate
  • edited September 2013
    les gar gan 2.10 hamilton NW
    teds brother 2.40.hamilton 2ND
    lindenhurst 4.10 hamilon 1ST
    pilates brighton

50p win lucky 15

and £10 win single minot street 3.10 hamilton 2ND