You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ALL QUIET ON THE TKO FRONT

I'm wondering where all the TKO threads are?
Has everybody gone away for the weekend?
Has there been some cunning plan initiated by Team Tikay to divert attention away from their impending doom by introducing new shows and games to the site?
Or have they managed to block all new TKO threads by Team Orford?
IT'S FAR TOO QUIET!!!!!!

.............OK I'll get my coat!
.............Which way is it to Area 51?

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to ALL QUIET ON THE TKO FRONT:
    I'm wondering where all the TKO threads are? Has everybody gone away for the weekend? Has there been some cunning plan initiated by Team Tikay to divert attention away from their impending doom by introducing new shows and games to the site? Or have they managed to block all new TKO threads by Team Orford? IT'S FAR TOO QUIET!!!!!! .............OK I'll get my coat! .............Which way is it to Area 51?
    Posted by DiggerMan

It's the quiet before the storm, Digger.

And let me tell you: storm's a brewin'....

;)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: ALL QUIET ON THE TKO FRONT:
    In Response to ALL QUIET ON THE TKO FRONT : It's the quiet before the storm, Digger. And let me tell you: storm's a brewin'.... ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD

No milk, no sugar - thanks.
  • edited December 2009

We were a "little busy" over the weekend with the two Shows on Saturday, & a lot of forum work in readiness for the new Website & Omaha.

But we are back on the TKO case now, & ready to rumble.

I hear Team Orford have got themselves some new flags. White Flags? Hmm......

• edited December 2009
    I was told that the orfordites were on a one way run up the losing track did u miss that sign