You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Magnificent 7- Mini events now at 8:30pm (from next Monday)

edited September 2013 in Poker Chat
Hey guys,

Next week we are launching our new initiative called 'The Magnificent 7' (see here for details)

Just so that it doesn't come as too much of a shock to the system, this thread has been set up to let everybody know that the mini events will now start at 8:30pm as opposed to 8:15pm.

Lets hope somebody can have a good run at the jackpot....!

Good luck everyone,

Joe

Comments

• edited September 2013
    Will the 1k BH still run at 8.30? It's one of the most popular tourneys every night, so would be crazy if it was removed...?
  • edited September 2013
    Very disappointing lack of imagination for the Minis.
  • edited September 2013
    Will the speed bounty hunter still run at 10.30pm?

Also why has the cash timed tournament been added to the schedule every night? It has it's own slot once a week and even then that's too much. It's a completely pointless addition and this is shown by the lack of numbers. I think on Sunday it had three regs playing!!!
  • edited September 2013
    looks good sky joe big improvement i prefer the mini later as if u get knocked out of the main early just de reg the mini lol 
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: The Magnificent 7- Mini events now at 8:30pm (from next Monday):
    Will the 1k BH still run at 8.30? It's one of the most popular tourneys every night, so would be crazy if it was removed...?
    Posted by FlashFlush

That's going to be moving forward to 8.15pm, so essentially it's swapping places with the Mini on the schedule.

• edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: The Magnificent 7- Mini events now at 8:30pm (from next Monday):
    Will the speed bounty hunter still run at 10.30pm? Also why has the cash timed tournament been added to the schedule every night? It has it's own slot once a week and even then that's too much. It's a completely pointless addition and this is shown by the lack of numbers. I think on Sunday it had three regs playing!!!
    Posted by Curt360x27
    The 10pm one will be a £2,000 GTD at £55, so I think you'll find more than three runners playing it. Well, Joe hopes so at least! 

Tournaments outside the 7-10pm window detailed above will remain unaltered for the foreseeable future, too.
  • edited September 2013
    What's the difference between the Timed Tournament and the Cash Timed Tournament?

Still too many of the Minis being Bounty Hunters. Why not have the Tuesday one as a Turbo freezeout to match the Main?
  • edited September 2013
    What's the difference between the Timed Tournament and the Cash Timed Tournament? Still too many of the Minis being Bounty Hunters. Why not have the Tuesday one as a Turbo freezeout to match the Main?
    Posted by FCHD
    Haven't looked but usually the cash timed the blinds don't go up.
  • edited September 2013
    So monday we have a £33 bh and then a £55bh
    On thursday we have a £33bh and then a £55 bh
    On friday we have a £55 bh and then a £55 bh
    On saturday we have a £33bh and then a £55bh
    We have one normal freezeout above £25 a week!!
    Not the greatest of choices.
    Apart from the monthly roller there is no MTT over £55. What was wrong with the sunday £110 Bh?

As for the cashed time I really can not see why SKY are persisting with these when they hardly get any runners and if you want to play cash then play cash.

I like the £22 run MTT at 21.30 :)

I guess with a consistant schedule like this where all MTTs apart from the main and mini are the same everynight means less mistakes should be made with sats and such.