You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

thanks sky!! rigged site

ummm was playing a £100 GT tourney then i had KA i rised to 5.50 someone calls
flops comes k44
then i went all in guest wat he had k4

wow who whould attempt that call 
would of showed picture but really not bothered anymore

just bit of advice would anyone call with k4 if the blinds wasn't high?

userid JOHNBOY316 he even called me a noob afterwards lool

Comments

• edited September 2013
    Love how your first word was a generall synopsis of the rest of the statement.
  • edited September 2013
    in a real live tourney this would not happen but not bothered was only a 1.25 buy in i'll move on

and I thought i did everything right there as well and i thought he had kings/aces but nh k4
  • edited September 2013
    Quite right OP I feel your pain, in a live tourney the dealer would clearly have rummaged through the deck removing all the kings and fours to make sure de aces hold.
  • edited September 2013
    not bothered about losing to k4 m8 but why did that player call with k4 doesn't work out?
    blinds were small i rised 5.00 he had 5.1k i had 4.7k..

just asking poeple advice if i did everything right then. would you fold ka wen flop came out
    this k44 why would he have the k44 he just called.... i thought he had kq/kings/aq
  • edited September 2013
    If this never happens live then perhaps it's live that is rigged.

It should happen sometimes.

--------

You played it fine.

--------

"but why did that player call with k4 doesn't work out?"

Because it's a £1 tournament, the field is going to be full of beginners & inexperienced players.

People want to get involved and play hands.
  • edited September 2013
    Concentrate on your own actions. You can manage those.

You cant stop people from calling with any 2 I am afraid.

Unlucky. Try not to take it badly. It happens quite a lot.
  • edited September 2013
    Your ''not bothered'' yet feel the need to start a whole thread on it. 

Sleep easy tonight yeah.
  • edited September 2013
    would you if your ka got beaten by k4 lol?

i av tryed few other site,went all in with ka/good cards.i don't lose,rigged or wat this topic prob get closed

bad cards win everytime poeple would agree with me. if you got aces and someone got 5.6,5.6 would win and hit there staright but i'll move on.
  • edited September 2013
    this sky rigged thing comes up constantly and is obviously a load of nonsense.

just to give you an idea - AK (suited) vs K4 offsuit - the k4 wins 21% of the time. That's 1 in 5!! Hardly earth shattering that you lost when you think of that way?
  • edited September 2013
    If i'm playing AK i want k4 in the hand all the time!!! Just so you understand how horrible poker is sometimes, I was playing a live event a few months back, there was three of us in the hand and the flop comes A Q 7 rainbow, three way all in aces, queens and sevens, fortunately I had the aces and they held, the software isn't rigged, a lot of the players play way to loose so you see A LOT of suckouts, but ride them out!
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: thanks sky!! rigged site:
    would you if your ka got beaten by k4 lol? i av tryed few other site,went all in with ka/good cards.i don't lose,rigged or wat this topic prob get closed bad cards win everytime poeple would agree with me. if you got aces and someone got 5.6,5.6 would win and hit there staright but i'll move on.
    Posted by imtoogoo26
    I missed out on the final table jackpot last night as my AJ couldn't hold vs Julian's A4. There could've been hundreds, potentially thousands of pounds up for grabs had he not spiked a 4, but this is poker. As soon as you grasp the context of varience, the better and more enjoyable your games will be.
  • edited September 2013
    i'll move on come on you greens for tonight!!