You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ITS OFFICIAL - MARGATEMAFIA IS A DOOFUS, NUMPTY, IDIOT, DILBERT - JUST A PLAIN MORON!!! THAT'S BEING

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
Right you gotta bear with me for this..... i need you all to picture the scene!!

i have been on the DYM's all day! i go to bed at around 11.45 pm. need me sleep as i gotta take mrs to Harley street tomorrow. I am in bed an just cannot sleep! so i get's up at around 12.30 quick check on facebook, then log into sky poker. Stuff it i'll have another game ;)

so it kicks off at 00.39 all done an dusted by just after 1.00 am. Just about to log off and i notice my account balance has not changed! i am checking back through my account history etc frantically checking for winnings not paid for about 10 mins!! So i am straight onto the online chat with customer services! Get's hold of this guy Brendan, lovely guy and very helpful.

Explains the situation, goes through all the usual questions and info etc and ask for an email of all my transactions and account balances for the last hour or so. Brendan's away seeing what he can do and confirms that i entered a DYM and my winnings had been paid. Then it hits me like a thunderbolt!! what a doughnut!! i got my account balance mixed up and it is dawning on me that indeed my account did indeed get credited with my winnings!!

The thing that threw me was not only was it late, but i did not see the account balance change! what a dilbert!! the balance was 90.03 and went to 91.03.... but i was convinced i started on 91.03. What a MUG am i lol. Next time i contact customer services there will be a red flag that flashes up on the screen ..... " WARNING WARNING WARNING IDIOT ALERT!! "

Have to say that customer services were great and very efficient and good Ol' Brendan did offer to keep it quiet, but i was laughing so much i just had to share it with you all!! i am off to bed now before i do something else of monumental stupid proportion, like get into a cash game with dohhhh or scotty77!!!

Comments