You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS 3-max event fail

edited September 2013 in Poker Chat
Was there any refund of any sort because of the failed 3-max event in UKOPS??

Comments

• edited September 2013
    This thread will probably be closed/deleted by Sky_Poker very shortly...

In the meantime, I will say that I believe all who entered the original UKOPS 3-max should have been rentered into a new proper 3 max (i.e run it again, at an advertised time for all who entered the original one) or offered a full refund.

To advertise something as a 3 max, and for it to be a double 3 max, all joking aside, is pretty embarrassing! And I say this as a loyal reg, who accepts most mistakes and glitches normally without fuss!

• edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: UKOPS 3-max event fail:
    This thread will probably be closed/deleted by Sky_Poker very shortly... In the meantime, I will say that I believe all who entered the original UKOPS 3-max should have been rentered into a new proper 3 max (i.e run it again, at an advertised time for all who entered the original one) or offered a full refund. To advertise something as a 3 max, and for it to be a double 3 max, all joking aside, is pretty embarrassing! And I say this as a loyal reg, who accepts most mistakes and glitches normally without fuss!
    Posted by GREGHOGG

Thanks for the reply but why would it be deleted?? its only a question as i havent been on here in a while!! and yea i was pretty annoyed it wasnt a 3-max would have loved it
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: UKOPS 3-max event fail:
    In Response to Re: UKOPS 3-max event fail : Thanks for the reply but why would it be deleted?? its only a question as i havent been on here in a while!! and yea i was pretty annoyed it wasnt a 3-max would have loved it
    Posted by daveyt86
    Exactly, It shouldn't be... 

But they closed/deleted all other threads which mentioned this error, even a constructive one started by Mattbates... (probably the most loyal and prominent mtt player on the site) 

I wanted to play a 3-max UKOPS because 3-max suits my game. I have already won a few 3-max events since they introduced them... 
  • edited September 2013
    As far as I'm aware no refund or resolution has been offered.

I didn't complain as in the great scheme of things it wasn't a big thing, but I was really disappointed it dodn't run as a 3-Max as I was looking forward to it and I expected some kind of resolution / compensation would have been offered by Sky.
  • edited September 2013

Hi

Please see our previous response on this here.

If you have any further questions, as usual customer care will be glad to help.

Thanks
    Sky Poker