You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's live show with Rich and Tikay ***official show thread***

Comments

• edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Tonight's live show with Rich and Tikay ***official show thread***:
    In Response to Re: Tonight's live show with Rich and Tikay ***official show thread*** : Another cash promotion definitely DOUBLE standards!
    Posted by jdsallstar
    WINNER so far!
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Tonight's live show with Rich and Tikay ***official show thread***:
    In Response to Re: Tonight's live show with Rich and Tikay ***official show thread*** : WINNER so far!
    Posted by Tikay10
    Wow do I actually win anything like a free tourney entry or is this just some sort of DOUBLE bluff?

Wouldn't really matter anyway because I suck at mtts anyway. i usually end up short stacked early and then have to take chances just to get a few DOUBLE ups and I'm normally happy with any DOUBLE digit profit. Knowing my luck I'll get knocked out on the DOUBLE sorry I mean bubble :)

God I have to stop lol isn't hard to tell it's been a slow day in work!!

• edited September 2013
    Trust Tikay to hijack the show thread with his inane waffle. Poker rivalries , people. That's tonight's subject. See OP. But, if you must insist on playing a DOUBLE word-game, then how about..? Double hip replacement. Double century Double-vision. Some of these, and when I say some I mean ALL, are related to my co-host this evening.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    we do
    we do

double dipping for the win

no Double Standards now Rich!
  • edited September 2013
    Double espresso to help me concentrate on my poker!
  • edited September 2013
    So who will be getting on the Double Reward Cash Tables tonight? Post on the thread if you are, & we'll try & give you a shoutout on tonight's Show.
    Posted by Tikay10

Double rewards and you get a shout out on the show some might say that's a double whammy!

Ok I'll stop now that's last 1 I promise!!

• edited September 2013
    Evening chaps,

I'll be on the cash tables tonight earning my double points with the live stream going alongside.

The biggest (and longest run) poker rivalry for me has to be with the one and only IDONKCALLU as many will confirm lol. While I'm on the topic gotta stick it in his eye by saying it eventually ended up with a 4hr HU cash session a few nights ago where I did come out on top by a small amount... sadly I think the rake did far better than either of us.

Are you accepting hand requests from mastercash tables at any point tonight?
  • edited September 2013
    Double penet...

Erm, double decker bus? Anyone said that yet?
  • edited September 2013
    Evening chaps, I'll be on the cash tables tonight earning my double points with the live stream going alongside. The biggest (and longest run) poker rivalry for me has to be with the one and only IDONKCALLU as many will confirm lol. While I'm on the topic gotta stick it in his eye by saying it eventually ended up with a 4hr HU cash session a few nights ago where I did come out on top by a small amount... sadly I think the rake did far better than either of us. Are you accepting hand requests from mastercash tables at any point tonight?
    Posted by Lambert180
    Stop cuddling up to Rich,
    Tikay FTW
    Tikay FTW
    YEEHA
    YEEHA
    etc etc
  • edited September 2013
    GELDYPosts: 1861First: 15/8/2010Last: 5/9/2013In Response to Re: Tonight's live show with Rich and Tikay ***official show thread***:Evening chaps, I'll be on the cash tables tonight earning my double points with the live stream going alongside. The biggest (and longest run) poker rivalry for me has to be with the one and only IDONKCALLU as many will confirm lol. While I'm on the topic gotta stick it in his eye by saying it eventually ended up with a 4hr HU cash session a few nights ago where I did come out on top by a small amount... sadly I think the rake did far better than either of us. Are you accepting hand requests from mastercash tables at any point tonight?Posted by Lambert180

Stop cuddling up to Rich,

Tikay FTW
    Tikay FTW

YEEHA
    YEEHA

etc etc
  • edited September 2013
    Can we now add "Double Post" to the list, courtesy of Geldy!
  • edited September 2013
    Has Richard been hanging around with Carlo? He's gone orange.

• edited September 2013
    Looks like Rich might have a  " Double chin " going on in the pic at the top of the thread!!!

Yellows FTW!!
  • edited September 2013
    Can you please  give a BIG THANK  YOU  out to Ryan, a couple of days ago he posted  he found 50 euros on the floor at EPT he asked for someone to tweet a charity and he would give this money to the charity. I was lucky to be 1 of the 2 people that got our tweets back. We each had 25 euros sent to our chosen charity.
    Such a great thing to too TOP BLOKE    

Terry Hyson / crosscheck     

Prostate cancer
  • edited September 2013
    Can you please  give a BIG THANK  YOU  out to Ryan, a couple of days ago he posted  he found 50 euros on the floor at EPT he asked for someone to tweet a charity and he would give this money to the charity. I was lucky to be 1 of the 2 people that got our tweets back. We each had 25 euros sent to our chosen charity. Such a great thing to too TOP BLOKE     Terry Hyson / crosscheck      Prostate cancer
    Posted by crosscheck
    DOUBLE DONATION

Plus the good karma obviously came round to Ryan!
  • edited September 2013
    If i raise the str8 on the turn Stribs folds the kk 100% of the time

Basically, if i raise, he only continues with hands that crush me, like full houses, all of which are in his range... no value in raising 

Against a different type of player, I would obv of course raise
  • edited September 2013
    Nice to have the dream team on tonight, any other combo and I'd be watching the tennis.

Just to let Tikay know your nearest S'bucks to Aspers is in Eldon square shopping centre.

Which of the excellent sky poker analysts/presenters will be gracing us with thier presence in the Toon this weekend?

• edited September 2013
    Richard, I can't believe nobody has asked how your holiday was yet!

Did you have a nice time... or did the missus insist that you had to take the kids with you?

Have a great show.
  • edited September 2013
    Just won a seat into tonights ME.

Double Dip Recession!

Out first hand, my all in full house beaten by a bigger full house!
  • edited September 2013
    In the main and mini tonight as a warm up for the weekend bring on the toon!
  • edited September 2013
    :-) Thanks guys.

Oh yes I know Tatty Tats, not the type of gal you forget.  Tatjana and Mclean had a great show with Miss Champion a few nights ago.

Well impressed with Tikays tennis knowledge.  Bring the racket with you, we'll have a knock.
  • edited September 2013
    Have a great show guys.Looking forward to seeing everyone in Newcastle.Im flying in Saturday morning from Dublin.

Pat
  • edited September 2013
    Hi Richard,

Quick post,can you let Tk know I'm from Glasgow not Hampshire although he's not too far out!
  • edited September 2013
    amazing for a show with no sex appeal
    very enjoyable to watch

please keep it that way

DT (Double trouble) is good
    DP not so - at least if you two are involved

• edited September 2013
    Hi, going to my first SPT on Saturday. A couple of questions. What time do you think Day One will finish? assuming I am still involved I am intending to return home to Yorkshire at the end of the play, or my involvement. If I get as far as Day Two, what time does Day Two start?
  • edited September 2013
    it was a compliment!

with all due respect TK (& Rich, although you didn't deny your lack of sex appeal), some of the other presenters and analysts have a little more sex appeal, even if they are now married or otherwise attached

• edited September 2013

good to see you both back. just got back from holiday totally on canadian time. see you in newcastle
  • edited September 2013
    Any chance we can see this hand from Mastercash 2: #687266621No questions, I just enjoy showing up Greg, my poker nemesis :)

Incidentally, as you've mentioned the transfer window, I spent transfer deadline day stood outside Victoria Road reporting on Dagenham and Redbridge's deadline day shenanigans for a well known national sports radio station.  Follow @Will_Daggers for the riveting highlights.

https://twitter.com/Will_Daggers

• edited September 2013
    Can someone please moderate my pics on the Premiership results thread before they lose their meaning

• edited September 2013
    nice double yolked egg dip yer fryup into mmmm was in team purple and had a bad campaighn but i'm now rooting for a yellow win  nothing personal tikkay i just don't like green lol 
  • edited September 2013

10:01 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 376 560 182 48  
    left 55 103 4    

mrweeve 20 92      
    NIHIGHGUN 23 15      
    shirley02 24 31      
    PokerNo7 37 16