You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

new league ( champion of champions )

ckdckd
edited December 2009 in Poker Chat

i would like to see a new league 

a champion of champions league that finds the best players on sky poker 

you have 2 or 3 games a week running for 6 mounths a time

games cost £1.50 and the money goes into a prize fund 

you get 1 point every place you make 

at the end of the league prizes paid out

theses are just rought ideas or games a week and buy in but if we had enought players this could be really big

i think its also fair as the leagues there are now  you do need to play a lot to be up in the top ten so the more time you have the more chance to win you have

with this league every one has a fair chance as the games start at a set time and so only 3 or so games a week
plus the prize fund is set by the players so it wont cost sky any ( wink wink )

let me know what you think  vote now

ckd

Comments

• ckdckd
    edited December 2009
    In Response to new league ( champion of champions ):
     i would like to see a new league     a champion of champions league that finds the best players on sky poker   you have 2 or 3 games a week running for 6 mounths a time  games cost £1.50 and the money goes into a prize fund   you get 1 point every place you make   at the end of the league prizes paid out  theses are just rought ideas or games a week and buy in but if we had enought players this could be really big  i think its also fair as the leagues there are now  you do need to play a lot to be up in the top ten so the more time you have the more chance to win you have with this league every one has a fair chance as the games start at a set time and so only 3 or so games a week plus the prize fund is set by the players so it wont cost sky any ( wink wink )  let me know what you think  vote now  ckd
    Posted by ckd
    please post on here and let me know if you agree with the idea
  • edited December 2009

A rough diamond idea,

but a great idea .

love to play in this ,

if this took off.

• edited December 2009
    I think its an excellent idea, as you say it may need a few tweeks but I would love to play in it.
  • ckdckd
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: new league ( champion of champions ):
    I think its an excellent idea, as you say it may need a few tweeks but I would love to play in it.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
     yes does need tweeks but if it happens and goes big we got a lot of money in the pot

just a rought 1 but is  you had 3 games a week and 150 player a game £1.50 buyin  in 6 mounts you got £17,550 prize pool , me myself i think it would be alot bigger
  • edited December 2009
    Sounds very good