You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I predict an overlay!

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
OMAHA HAS ARRIVED!!!!!

Tonight (and im sure every night) at 8.15 and 9.45 there are £500GTD omaha games with only a £5.50 entry, this means they need a field of 100 runners to meet that. Some of the bigger sites dont get 100 runners so I predict a nice tidy prize. Lets welcome Omaha into sky and enter these games tonight.
Goodluck all, its going to be crazy. I predict about a 70 runner field and it to be finished in around 1.5 hours LOLOLOL.

Comments

• edited December 2009
    i dont play it myself, but i just rung my mate who does, and told him exactly the same thing, never gonna get 100 plrs and 75% of those who do play aint gonna be brilliant, some easy cash to anyone who knows what they are doing(aint me). might watch though , it could be fun!!!
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to I predict an overlay!:
    OMAHA HAS ARRIVED!!!!! Tonight (and im sure every night) at 8.15 and 9.45 there are £500GTD omaha games with only a £5.50 entry, this means they need a field of 100 runners to meet that. Some of the bigger sites dont get 100 runners so I predict a nice tidy prize. Lets welcome Omaha into sky and enter these games tonight. Goodluck all, its going to be crazy. I predict about a 70 runner field and it to be finished in around 1.5 hours LOLOLOL.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Hi Charles,

Unless I'm reading it wrong - & I might be! - there is also a £5.50 Entry £500 Guaranteed Pot Limit Omaha Tourney at 7.15pm - so THREE of them in total - 7.15, 8.15 & 9.45.

I know the 7.15 one exists, as I'm in it, innit?
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: I predict an overlay!:
    In Response to I predict an overlay! : Hi Charles, Unless I'm reading it wrong - & I might be! - there is also a £5.50 Entry £500 Guaranteed Pot Limit Omaha Tourney at 7.15pm - so THREE of them in total - 7.15, 8.15 & 9.45. I know the 7.15 one exists, as I'm in it, innit?
    Posted by Tikay10
    As always Tikay you are correct.
    I was at work when looking at the site so wasn't on for too long ;-). I'm in it as well now iv seen it. Maybe the first few nights with all the advertising that is happening it will meet the 100, but I dont think it will after a week or so. Its a great addition and may shut a few people up for a while ;-). Now the test is on to try and play tight in Omaha, not sure iv ever done that before!! (Play tight in anything that is)