You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

browser issues

edited September 2013 in Poker Chat
why does the client differ from one table to the next when im playing through my browser?

ion some tabbles the old style client on others the new...

Comments

• edited September 2013
    Bemused by browser issues with Sky

More bemused with customer services different answers each time you ask the same questions when speaking to a different operator

1 operter : Erm i don,t think it works all the time on google Chrome 
    Me - Why? 

operator Erm Not sure - think tech support are looking into it

Me (for 3rd time ) Download client not working from either browser - Do you want th error message - Erm - think tech support are looking into it

Me - How do you know if your not even asking me what the error message is

Operator - Oh ok - whats the message - 2 seconds later - yeah i,ve got that and i,ll pass it onto tech support - 

Me - What you wrote it down in a few seconds - Erm no but i,ll tell tech support - 10 minutes later and getting nowhere

Operator - Ok - I,ve now documented all that on the computer system . I,ve written the error messsages into the computer and our converstaion and will now send it to tech support who will contact you shortly -

Next day - another operator - oh sorry love theres nothing on the system saying you,ve had any problems

Next day - same

Rant Over - there are some good operators but some extra training wouldn,t go a miss on some people 

Get Beneah working in customer services - tech support

Ps - i don,t know if anyone can clrify this - But apparantly its a common problem on Google chrome - tornaments not launching and tech support are aware of this (operator 1,s words)
  • edited September 2013
    Just use the download client. I've no idea why anybody plays through a browser unless you have to.
  • edited September 2013
    ive used this download and had the same issue as the browser its got a mind of its own sometimes
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: browser issues:
    ive used this download and had the same issue as the browser its got a mind of its own sometimes
    Posted by ALANSK100
    If you're wanting to specifically play on the new or old software on a cash table just open it up in the one you require.

If you join a waiting list I think it remembers which version of the software you last played on that specific table.

• edited September 2013
    Cash tables are ok but as stated earlier still can,,t download the download client from either browser and no answers from tech support even with the error message 
  • edited September 2013
    Which browsers have you tried to download it from?