You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Notice for all Orfordians

Orfordians, be worried, your dark leader has had the audacity to ridicule the Burgundy Jacket, he then promptly picks out, and wears a blue jumper throughout TP, he then proceeds to get a taxi home with a mentor and after a 45 journey, just 15 mins from home he is asked how he gets to work and replies I drive in, did u get in by taxi today, no I drove OOOOOOPS where is Ostriches car????????????? Hahahahahahaha FELTHAM and you picked him as leader, do we feel sorry for you lot.

Comments

• edited December 2009
    He didn't pick the jumper, THEY forced him to wear it, and being the consumate professional he agreed. AND, the whole taxi thing was actually intended. He didn't want Dave travelling home alone, Rich wanted to make sure his friend was safe, so Rich put himself out and made the whole thing look like a daft mistake. What a leader, a true inspiration.
    I think I'm going to have to stop typing now, I have a lump in my throat.

Cough!

Ahh, just a bit of pizza from earlier.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Notice for all Orfordians:
    He didn't pick the jumper, THEY forced him to wear it, and being the consumate professional he agreed. AND, the whole taxi thing was actually intended. He didn't want Dave travelling home alone, Rich wanted to make sure his friend was safe, so Rich put himself out and made the whole thing look like a daft mistake. What a leader, a true inspiration. I think I'm going to have to stop typing now, I have a lump in my throat. Cough! Ahh, just a bit of pizza from earlier.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Hehehehe, nice try, but even the dark lord has admited he dropped a erm clanger :)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Notice for all Orfordians:
    He didn't pick the jumper, THEY forced him to wear it, and being the consumate professional he agreed. AND, the whole taxi thing was actually intended. He didn't want Dave travelling home alone, Rich wanted to make sure his friend was safe, so Rich put himself out and made the whole thing look like a daft mistake. What a leader, a true inspiration. I think I'm going to have to stop typing now, I have a lump in my throat. Cough! Ahh, just a bit of pizza from earlier.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Hi Nosey
    Good try But he forgot his car He will be posting for team TEKAY next and playing omaha at 7 tommorow
  • edited December 2009
    The Dark Lord has certainly gone bonkers.
    He will be wearing Tikay's spare Burgandy jacket next.