You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

My!st SPT NEWCASTLE

edited September 2013 in Poker Chat
Thanks Sky for a memorable Friday and Saturday which allowed me to meet my fellows Team Dragons,MRBURNS4,RYAN83,DTWBANDIT.Nslater112 and his lovely wife ASH and a MAhoosive thank u to GBUK(Gemma) who made me  laugh not stop and made us play a private table till 6.30 Saturday morning lol, and all of the rest of the community. It was my 1st SPT and I made lots of friends who I only new from the tables. I busted out 119th I think ,but who cares, see ya next time.

Comments

• edited September 2013
    It was as usual a top event because of the great people you met there. I love the spt because of this. We did have a brilliant time with meeting my fellow Dragons. As always shame you dont have time to met everyone lol

Nice of the locals to let me win on cash tables :) Also I said it before I say it again live poker is fixed! lol I went out in such a low place I wouldnt even want to know ha

I doubt there is any tour out there that will beat the SPT for what it brings.
  • edited September 2013

Was great to finally meet you Reds & Fellow Dragons, was a top weekend, didn't play the Main tho did play Saturdays Side Event which was a lot of Fun.

Well Done to Sky Poker for laying on a terrific event am looking forward to attend another & hopefully play Main Event.