You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Premiership freerolls

edited September 2013 in Poker Chat
What was with the 6-6:25 starts for the premiership freerolls?!

Bad time for anybody with kids

Comments

• edited September 2013
    Why is 6 any worse than say 7:30?

Depends on the age of the kids I suppose.

• edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Premiership freerolls:
    Why is 6 any worse than say 7:30? Depends on the age of the kids I suppose.
    Posted by FCHD
    Yh I've two young kids so anything between 6-7 is just impossible! Well I say impossible, I'm sure I could play at that time but that might make divorce a distinct possibility lol

• edited September 2013

Firstly after 6pm is a good time as people will be in from an afternoon out and about, doing all that cr@**y stuff that you feel compelled to do on a Sunday, long walks / garden centre blardy blah....

Secondly it is before you might settle down with the family or start to get ready for the week.

Thirdly, I cant imagine there being an ideal time for people with kids, so its not exactly something Sky would be able to give much thought.
  • edited September 2013
    What was with the 6-6:25 starts for the premiership freerolls?!

Bad time for anybody with kids

+1
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Premiership freerolls:
    Firstly after 6pm is a good time as people will be in from an afternoon out and about, doing all that cr@**y stuff that you feel compelled to do on a Sunday, long walks / garden centre blardy blah.... Secondly it is before you might settle down with the family or start to get ready for the week. Thirdly, I cant imagine there being an ideal time for people with kids, so its not exactly something Sky would be able to give much thought.
    Posted by calcalfold
    I obviously can't speak for all parents but for me any time after 7:30 is pretty good (like the rest of the premiership poker matches). When you factor in late registration a time around 7:30 would probably give most a chance to play in it.

Obviously sky cant pick times that will suit everyone, I understand that, it's just disappointing not being able to play in this one having been involved in all the other prem poker rounds.