You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Goodbye skypoker

2»

Comments

• edited September 2013
    Not one bit winging about bad beats its poker it happens, but if ur open ended your hitting n 75% of the time and a gut shothits way more than it should! Either way your all "regs" so I don't want be involved in your geeky conversation any more go away "regs" oooohhhh look at me I'm a reg get bent!
  • edited September 2013
    Had a reg winge at me other day cus I took his money! He then followed me everywhere making sure he's fellow "regs" aware I may hit n run! Bunch of absolute geeky muppets! Surely if I wana hit and run I can thats why it's cash go when the eff u want 
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Goodbye skypoker:
    Had a reg winge at me other day cus I took his money! He then followed me everywhere making sure he's fellow "regs" aware I may hit n run! Bunch of absolute geeky muppets! Surely if I wana hit and run I can thats why it's cash go when the eff u want 
    Posted by Snorkey452
    u still here? thought u were leaving? 
  • edited September 2013
    Not one bit winging about bad beats its poker it happens, but if ur open ended your hitting n 75% of the time and a gut shothits way more than it should! Either way your all "regs" so I don't want be involved in your geeky conversation any more go away "regs" oooohhhh look at me I'm a reg get bent!
    Posted by Snorkey452

u havnt been included in them anyway..??????????? ur writing boring posts i see all the time about how your leavin now ...theres really no point tellin us ur goin, what do u want ?? maybe a leaving present??, or a badge sayin that u played on SKY poker??? 

jus leave quietly so i dont waste any more of my keyboards life expectancy by typin these pointless reponces to ur pointless posts..!! 
  • edited September 2013
    Totally off topic but seen as you're posting here and I can't find that thread you started...

Lnarinoo are you getting that diary started?
  • edited September 2013
    Totally off topic but seen as you're posting here and I can't find that thread you started... Lnarinoo are you getting that diary started?
    Posted by Lambert180
    yup.. 90% sure i will start but from probs probally oct .. 
    not playin on sky as yet, still raking on a diff site but will defo be movin back also playin live alot but expect to see me soon-- 

dont worry i'll be sure to tell the site im currently on that im leavin first..!!
  • edited September 2013
    If its any consolation. I NEVER hit my straight draws.

I think the software should share it out a bit better.
  • edited September 2013
    If its any consolation. I NEVER hit my straight draws. I think the software should share it out a bit better.
    Posted by DrSharp
    ive hit a couple but they always got fh lol
  • edited September 2013
    I think some of the responses have been very rude in my opinion...... think you lot need to grow up a bit !!
  • edited September 2013
    I think some of the responses have been very rude in my opinion...... think you lot need to grow up a bit !!
    Posted by busted64
    [ ] Great first post. 
    [ ] Correct. 
    [x] Will never actually bother to post again.
    [x] Probably a losing player that thinks the software is more than a bit 'iffy'. 
  • edited September 2013

Al things considered - thread closed.