You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TIKAYERS ONLY (Orfordites need not apply)

blah blah blah.

BLUE IS THE COLOUR!!!!

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Friends, TIKAYERS, Poker men.. (and women)

We are but one day away from this, the greatest of all days:

T
    KO Tuesday!!

There is the a reason the TK comes before the O.

There is a reason we are 2-1 in glorious victory.

We are, quite simply, the best.

It is now up to us to SHOVE in our chips and to go boldly where few TIKAYERS have gone before.. ROULETTE!!

WE must not underestimate the LUCKBOX orfordites with their shady methods, suspicious back-handers and Alan Partridge sweaters.... For if ever a game was made for their skill level..(or lack therof) then surely it must be roulette.

I havd NO doubt that we will be victorious...

I have NO doubt that we will once again out play them..

I have NO doubt that we have better dress sense..

In Jan's capable hands..our team list has gone from strength to strength.. We are truly a force to be reckoned with!!

They MOCKED the BURGUNDY jacket....

They MOCKED how silent and gracious we were in defeat (albit temporarily)...

They even MOCKED our GREAT Leader..

Let us not TELL tell them of our overwhelming superiority..

LET US SHOW THEM!!!

WE, TEAM TIKAY, STAND UNITED AS ONE AGAINST THOSE OF THE
    BLUE SWEATER AND SHREDDED WHEAT HAIR!!!

Let us just take a moment to relive the Blue sweater/white T-shirt combo.....

This is what we are up against!! Hahaha haha haha haha hahaha!!

Ahem.

In the words of the BOSS,

THAT IS ALL.

xx

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TIKAYERS ONLY (Orfordites need not apply):
    blah blah blah. BLUE IS THE COLOUR!!!!
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB

JAEGERPLOP. Why am I not surprised.

Yes Blue is the colour.. OF LOSERS!!!

• edited December 2009
    Alan Partridge sweaters????. Didn't Tikay wear one of them during last night's Winner Journey with Lord Dicky?!.

Being part of a sensational team and leader of the luckbox massive, i have to say all this over-confidence from Team THAT LOT about gaining the overall victory is more funnier than watching Yorkshire win Cricket's County Championship or Man Utd beating Man City in the league cup semi final because neither are going to happen lol!.

Today's Hijacked Team THAT LOT post has been brought to you today by the numbers:

AND

And the words:

VICTORY

FOR

ORFORD!!!!!!!!

That is all!!!!!

• edited December 2009
    Lol LML,

COME ON ALL TK PLAYERS lets get rid of that awful ORFORD ( Wurzel Gummidge Hair)

Shanker1974
  • edited December 2009

Your leader is listening, as cool as a cool thing.

Could School-Jumper Orford look this cool? And am I too kool for school?

Go on girls - resist. If you can.

• edited December 2009
    LML - there's a reason you're supposed to take those tablets.
    The nurses don't give them to you for fun, you know.
    Now, be a good girl and take your medicine and you'll soon feel much better.
  • edited December 2009
  • edited December 2009
    LML - there's a reason you're supposed to take those tablets. The nurses don't give them to you for fun, you know. Now, be a good girl and take your medicine and you'll soon feel much better.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Now there's a line you've practiced a few times ;-) lol

• edited December 2009

Has anyone got Gok Wan's phone number for Tikay? ROFL!!!!!

• edited December 2009
    Your leader is listening, as cool as a cool thing. Could School-Jumper Orford look this cool? And am I too kool for school? Go on girls - resist. If you can.
    Posted by Tikay10
    OMG!!!!

Is that you when you were actually younger, Tikay?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Awesome!!!!!
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to TIKAYERS ONLY (Orfordites need not apply):
    Friends, TIKAYERS , Poker men.. (and women) We are but one day away from this, the greatest of all days: T K O Tuesday!! There is the a reason the TK comes before the O . There is a reason we are 2-1 in glorious victory. We are, quite simply, the best . It is now up to us to SHOVE in our chips and to go boldly where few TIKAYERS have gone before.. ROULETTE!! WE must not underestimate the L U C K B O X orfordites with their shady methods, suspicious back-handers and Alan Partridge sweaters.... For if ever a game was made for their skill level..(or lack therof) then surely it must be roulette. I havd NO doubt that we will be victorious... I have NO doubt that we will once again out play them.. I have NO doubt that we have better dress sense.. In Jan's capable hands..our team list has gone from strength to strength.. We are truly a force to be reckoned with!! They MOCKED the BURGUNDY jacket.... They MOCKED how silent and gracious we were in defeat (albit temporarily)... They even MOCKED our GREAT Leader.. Let us not TELL tell them of our overwhelming superiority.. LET US SHOW THEM!!! WE, TEAM TIKAY, STAND UNITED AS ONE AGAINST THOSE OF THE BLUE SWEATER AND SHREDDED WHEAT HAIR!!! Let us just take a moment to relive the Blue sweater/white T-shirt combo..... This is what we are up against!! Hahaha haha haha haha hahaha!! Ahem. In the words of the BOSS, THAT IS ALL. xx
    Posted by LML

Bla, bla, bla, yadder, yadder, yadder.

LM's personal record in TKO?... 574th, 716th, 812th.

THAT is all.

;)
  • edited December 2009
    Nice message from Lisa.
    Come on Team Tikay. Let us heed those words and all eat Shredded Wheat for Wednesday breakfast.
    The rest of the Heckling team should be helping us to hijack the Orfordites posts. Come on team.
  • edited December 2009
    Now we have seen a pic of Tikay when he was in his 30s (!) how about LML post a pic of her when she was in her 30s?  ;)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TIKAYERS ONLY (Orfordites need not apply) : OMG!!!! Is that you when you were actually younger, Tikay? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! Awesome!!!!!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    We have soooooooooooooo got Leg 4 wrapped up tomorrow before it's even started lol!!!. Who's going to tell Jimbo Hartigan that he's not needed tomorrow evening and that will obviously keep Mrs Hartigan happy?!!!

• edited December 2009
    Your leader is listening, as cool as a cool thing. Could School-Jumper Orford look this cool? And am I too kool for school? Go on girls - resist. If you can.
    Posted by Tikay10

I can't believe this photo is actually in colour...
  • edited December 2009
    I don't think anyone appreciates the full significance of what's dropped unnoticed into this forum thread..

PROOF THAT TIKAY WAS YOUNG ONCE!!!!!

SEE POST NO. 6 ABOVE!!!!!

• edited December 2009
    I don't think anyone appreciates the full significance of what's dropped unnoticed into this forum thread.. PROOF THAT TIKAY WAS YOUNG ONCE!!!!! SEE POST NO. 6 ABOVE!!!!!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Sorry, I can't believe that it's Tikay! Why?...........
    1) it's in colour
    2) Tikay has never been "young"
    3) The clothes are all wrong, that was never the fashion in Victorian Britain
    4) There is no sign of a burgundy jacket