You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How freakin useless are England!

edited February 2014 in The Football Corner
No imagination , no skill , no idea !

Stuart Pearce was spot on today with his comments!

Comments

• edited September 2013
    Some players encapsulate their entire team. Think of the arrgance and flair of cantona's manchester united, the class and pedigree of henry's arsenal, the elan and zest of messi's barcelona and the cool consistancy of baresi's milan...

Now think about james milner. 

Cheers, 
    TEDDY
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: How freakin useless are England!:
    Some players encapsulate their entire team. Think of the arrgance and flair of cantona's manchester united, the class and pedigree of henry's arsenal, the elan and zest of messi's barcelona and the cool consistancy of baresi's milan... Now think about james milner.  Cheers,  TEDDY
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    Totally agree Teddy
  • edited October 2013
    looked the part more against Montenegro!!

brave selection, positive forward play!!

but One good win does not much a Summer..... tuff game Tuesday!

.....but a group we really shudda Won Easy!!

Obviously I am a Roy Hodgson Fan, but he really is looking the Part now, in Media, press
    conferances, pitchside!!

.....aint going overboard yet, but feel he has got some momentum going now..

I think this squad can now compete with the Tournie big 6, whereas last 20 years we have not touched this really...all still to be proved against quality team in REAL COMPETITION...maybe Brazil is where it will be..

PS I May be Going, hope can get arranged!!