You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Site Problems 14 December 2009

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat

Hi Everyone,

The Sky Poker site is currently experiencing technical problems, which may affect your ability to play at our tables.

Please accept our sincere apologies over this matter. We thank you for being patient during this frustrating time and we will endeavour to restore a normal service as soon as possible.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our customer team by either starting a live chat, emailing us at help@skypoker.com or free phone 08000 725185

Thanks for your understanding,

The Sky Poker Team

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Sky Poker Site Problems 14 December 2009:
    Hi Everyone,   The Sky Poker site is currently experiencing technical problems, which may affect your ability to play at our tables.   Please accept our sincere apologies over this matter. We thank you for being patient during this frustrating time and we will endeavour to restore a normal service as soon as possible.   If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our customer team by either starting a live chat , emailing us at help@skypoker.com or free phone 08000 725185   Thanks for your understanding,   The Sky Poker Team
    Posted by Sky_mod1
    Hello Mr Sky Mod, ive already spoken to customer services and all i got told was try later and they ended the chat,

Whats with all the problems as off late
  • edited December 2009
    Waited 40 minutes and can't be bothered anymore. Only a few quid buy in but I assume it'll be refunded. They can't expect people to sit waiting indefinately.
  • edited December 2009
    It's only £11 entry for the 8.30 BH, but it's my eleven quid.

Do I have to contact customer servies to get a refund or will it happen automatically?
  • edited December 2009
    lol @  customer servies ..

At 7.30 when my problems first started they said to restart my computer..
    (7pm roulette game would not end.. and its still running now..)
  • edited December 2009
    Sorry everyone.  The technical team is on this and I understand there is a problem with a small number of mtts and sit & gos.  This may be related to the development release today and we will advise you as soon as the problem has been sorted.  To get a refund of your entry, please contact customer services and they will process for you.  Once again apologies for this inconvenience.  I'm confident this sort of issue will be a thing of the past shortly but in the interim, I can only apologise.

Regards,

Des.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Site Problems 14 December 2009:
    It's only £11 entry for the 8.30 BH, but it's my eleven quid. Do I have to contact customer servies to get a refund or will it happen automatically?
    Posted by BigBluster
    id speak to them mate
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Sky Poker Site Problems 14 December 2009:
    Hi Everyone,   The Sky Poker site is currently experiencing technical problems, which may affect your ability to play at our tables.   Please accept our sincere apologies over this matter. We thank you for being patient during this frustrating time and we will endeavour to restore a normal service as soon as possible.   If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our customer team by either starting a live chat , emailing us at help@skypoker.com or free phone 08000 725185   Thanks for your understanding,   The Sky Poker Team
    Posted by Sky_mod1
    I just had winnings put into my held funds, contacted customer services and was told it may take up to 72 hours to sort because of the problems!!!  as long as its sorted, dont suppose it matters, feel sorry for the people in the middle of tournaments though
  • edited December 2009
    I was in the 8pm BH

It was like playing on dial up - the sublties of the time bar disappeared for sure!

• edited December 2009
    Sorry everyone.  The technical team is on this and I understand there is a problem with a small number of mtts and sit & gos.  This may be related to the development release today and we will advise you as soon as the problem has been sorted.  To get a refund of your entry, please contact customer services and they will process for you.  Once again apologies for this inconvenience.  I'm confident this sort of issue will be a thing of the past shortly but in the interim, I can only apologise. Regards, Des.
    Posted by Sky_Des
    i think there may be a problem with watching the mtts tables as a observer des,

you may get your guys to have a look at the observe function in mtts ,

ty des

p.s. love the omaha great move des
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Site Problems 14 December 2009 : i think there may be a problem with watching the mtts tables as a observer des, you may get your guys to have a look at the observe function in mtts , ty des p.s. love the omaha great move des
    Posted by IRISHROVER

Hi Im a software programmer and noticed when it stopped working on the Freeroll £100 on the 14th that it was just about when the popup for the second five minute break was about to occur just an observation hope it helps