You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

High stakes HU

edited September 2013 in Poker Chat

Has a low stakes player when i'm playing cash i sometimes watch the high stakes tables on here (shame they don't show the hole cards!!!)
Today there was 4 HU tables £5/10 with 4 different players on each waiting, and i was wondering why don't they just play each other?

Comments

• edited September 2013
    In Response to High stakes HU:
    Has a low stakes player when i'm playing cash i sometimes watch the high stakes tables on here (shame they don't show the hole cards!!!) Today there was 4 HU tables £5/10 with 4 different players on each waiting, and i was wondering why don't they just play each other?
    Posted by 1281
    oh you're going to open a can of worms here cos we have had tons of these treads in the past. there whats known as bum hunters, they dont wanna play each other because there of similar ability so they wait for a fish to come along and take there money from them. it makes sence bumhunting really but its frowned apon by certian people.
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: High stakes HU:
    In Response to High stakes HU : oh you're going to open a can of worms here cos we have had tons of these treads in the past. there whats known as bum hunters, they dont wanna play each other because there of similar ability so they wait for a fish to come along and take there money from them. it makes sence bumhunting really but its frowned apon by certian people.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    thanks for the reply Rock,

Yeah its what i thought but i can't bring myself to type the word BH